Grey Wolf Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
strandjutter
Scout

Re: Grey Wolf Missions

Post by strandjutter »

Final mission trouble.

I got the wolf call, but finding the legandary wolf at the coördinates given is a different thing.
There was this bighorn sheep that kept comming towards me, thought maybe it was a wolf in sheep clothes.
so i killed it !! with no result . it turned out to be just wat it was "a bighornsheep".
Now i have no clou on finding that final wolf ???
Last edited by strandjutter on October 16th, 2017, 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

Found it killed it , but my trophy shot went wrong :-)

i quess the trophy shot is disabled, i paid to taxidermize it and didn't get it either, so i think this disabled aswel. :-)

muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Mission 9- for two whole days I have been saying " Oh brown Wolf, where art though" Trailed one for over an hour, got to 45m and job done with the needed weapon. :)

Fenrir where art though? Hmm, co-ordinates.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I've been working on #5, the dark grey male with a heart shot. Tough one. First find the right wolf, then heart shot. With a rifle. Wolf skills are going up. :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I've been working on #5, the dark grey male with a heart shot. Tough one. First find the right wolf, then heart shot. With a rifle. Wolf skills are going up. :lol:
Stan, I'm on the same mission. I was carrying the .270 Grey Wolf but I hadn't had an opportunity all hunt, about 2hrs. worth. So I dropped it at my next tent for a Recurve and a handgun that I hadn't maxed out yet, thinking, "Yeah, I'll probably regret this." Ten minutes later a black male I was now tracking is posed majestically on a small promontory just 100m ahead of me, silently surveying his domain in the valley below through the pouring rain. An impressive sight. I wished I'd brought my camera. So I took out the .30R and put a shot right where his heart ought to be. And as I ran to him I actually even had the gall to more stupidly hope maybe the mission was bugged, and I'd get a pass. Harvest him! A heart shot! Decent score! Good! Back to the game! No message. Nothing. Mission still active. It figures. "Thanks, Murph!" :lol:
DEDOBAR

Post by DEDOBAR »

I finally managed all the missions. It was very difficult. But I did not get a trophy. Why?
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

DEDOBAR wrote:I finally managed all the missions. It was very difficult. But I did not get a trophy. Why?
Does it say you should get a trophy? (I can't see it)
If it does, and it's showing the mission as completed, send a message to support. ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

There is no trophy for these ordinary mission sets, sorry.

muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Fenrir has fallen. :D
Jimbodaddy
Tracker

Post by Jimbodaddy »

Mission #4 , shot 2 females both over 50 kg and both with the reverse draw crossbow.neither one would clear the mission.
Anybody have suggestions. I can't move to the next mission.!! help !!

Return to “Missions”