Grizzly Bear Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Wetland
Outfitter

Re: Grizzly Bear Missions

Post by Wetland »

Finally Found a Male BLONDE and Completed this Mission which was a very Frustrating one! Took a long time, but just glad it's done! he he

Wetland
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

JamboWhoDat wrote:
Fletchette wrote:
oleguy wrote:can you bait grizzly bears
No...
Yes you can. All you need is a hunting buddy that you can out run. :D
Tru dat... :P
Personal Bests...
DEDOBAR

Post by DEDOBAR »

Can anyone please advise me to end the 6 mission. I shot 454 revolver 2 Grizzly. 1 who attacked and fell 0.5 m from me. 2 Grizzly I also shot a 454 revolver while standing on my hind legs 31 m away from me and was about to attack. What I'm doing wrong because there was no announcement of the end of the mission.
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

The Grizzly has to be CHARGING you when you shoot it. When it's Standing, it's not running toward you. This happened to me as well. It charged me and than STOPPED and that's when I shot it and it didn't count. Bear has to me MOVING towards you when you shoot it.

Wetland
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Do the three distances required for #4 have to be in the order they are presented in the objective?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Do the three distances required for #4 have to be in the order they are presented in the objective?
No,... anything over the longest range distance marks the 1st objective off, and so on.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

gas56 wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Do the three distances required for #4 have to be in the order they are presented in the objective?
No,... anything over the longest range distance marks the 1st objective off, and so on.
Thank you! I know you'll have a good one. :D

muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Getting frustrated with Mission 7, latest try ,shot a bear at 33m in the front leg, reloaded and shot again at 73m. Bear drops. On collecting the bear, no mission complete banner and on checking the stats, the Bear was "running". Isn't running away fleeing? Several bears I've shot recently have fled for hundreds of metres, never to be seen again, :evil:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

muldo wrote:Getting frustrated with Mission 7, latest try ,shot a bear at 33m in the front leg, reloaded and shot again at 73m. Bear drops. On collecting the bear, no mission complete banner and on checking the stats, the Bear was "running". Isn't running away fleeing? Several bears I've shot recently have fled for hundreds of metres, never to be seen again, :evil:
Getting frustrated here as well. I'm working on #4, have two in the bag, a 96m and a 134m, but got no credit for the +80. One counted for the +60 and the other +70. Why doesn't it just say, "harvest three over 80 meters"..same thing. Took me 4 days to get lucky enough to find two of them VISIBLE at any distance beyond 40 meters, when you know they are there as they start growling. Still looking for a third one in a clear sight line beyond 80 meters. Tracked two of them yesterday for hours trying to keep my distance. After 7 or 8 hours I finally rage shot one of them because it turned back on me and got too close. ;)

1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Grizzly bear finally! :mrgreen:

Return to “Missions”