Grizzly Bear Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
DanneBoone

Re: Grizzly Bear Missions

Post by DanneBoone »

Pretty ***** off with mission 7 myself!

Literally chasing, I am running, after a bear and he is running away from me across the field. Take a knee, shoot him in the "rear", then wait for him to fall over and die.

No banner??? No credit???

So I go find another. Chase it again, come over a hill and she drops me! Heal, chase it again and it is running up the hill ahead of me when I again drop to a knee and shoot her in the "rear". Track her to her spot of death.

No banner??? No credit???

End the game to see what the heck is going on. Both bears state shows as "trotting"? What the heck, they were running away from me!!

In both instances, bears tracks leading to point of the shot hit, blood spot, indicate "fleeing" on HunterMate.

Anyone else think this mission is bugged? Do I have be within some specific distance?

Just kind of confused and ***** with not getting credit for apparent "fleeing" bears.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Working on Mission 5 for Grizzly. Needs a heart shot with 100% HV. A total of two. Got one, with the .454, while it was charging at 4m. Shot pretty much took out every organ. One more to finish. Here is what I think is a perfect shot to the heart with a bear 70m away, and completely broadside. Check out this video.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Had a few of those as well Stan.Them Bars is making me grizzly.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Working on Mission 5 for Grizzly. Needs a heart shot with 100% HV. A total of two.
I've had the same thing Stan - I even spawn mashed it Sunday night- I have a spot where there's always a bear -did like 5 in a row and still couldn't get it- I was using same gun even and had them run as soon as I pulled the trigger- almost like jumping the string on a bow. So from what I've seen, that point of aim, needed to be slightly lower, but how it registered so far back is not explainable - Only thing I can tell you I've seen, if it's walking and I shoot the shoulder it hits as intestine every time- I blame it on latency is all it can be. Maybe on the server side he was actually taking a step as you fired but that never made it to your visual before he ran off. I'm still hung up on the same thing, have 1 need 1 more.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Mission 8- done with a single shot- hit other organs as well. ;)
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Mission 9 part 1, 5th bear, heart/liver hit with the Recurve. No letters from Doc for that one. :)
ApolloCreed
Spotter

Post by ApolloCreed »

Wetland wrote:Finally Found a Male BLONDE and Completed this Mission which was a very Frustrating one! Took a long time, but just glad it's done! he he

Wetland
Is it in any specific location, or just need to randomly find a blonde bear that also happens to be male. I'm on mission #10 and don't see blonde of any grizzlies. So, this could be a long one.

Do you think you can name all the animals in this game? Check out the Hunter quiz I've created on Sporcle. Go to Sporcle, type in the search bar "the Hunter". From the list choose the game called "theHunter (Name the Animals). Good Luck.
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

Just keep trying until you see a Blonde! No specific location.

Wetland
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Wetland wrote:Just keep trying until you see a Blonde! No specific location.

Wetland
Sounds like my life........ :D
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Its taken from August 1st till August 19th, 10 actual days of playing but Mission 10 is done. :D

Return to “Missions”