Bighorn Sheep missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Bighorn Sheep missions

Post by Tanngnjostr »

JackRbbt wrote:Well, yes, 4 sheep in 15 minutes sounds hard, but .... it may be not that hard. It's all about right area, a suitable weapon (7mm bull pup, anyone?) and some shooting skills. ;)
It's also about letting the carcasses lie around until you got four of them, then collecting them - running if necessery - within 15 minutes. ;) Because those missions never check when the animals were killed, only when they were harvested!
Image Image Image
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
JackRbbt wrote:Well, yes, 4 sheep in 15 minutes sounds hard, but .... it may be not that hard. It's all about right area, a suitable weapon (7mm bull pup, anyone?) and some shooting skills. ;)
It's also about letting the carcasses lie around until you got four of them, then collecting them - running if necessery - within 15 minutes. ;) Because those missions never check when the animals were killed, only when they were harvested!
True that, but that's "the cheater's way". :mrgreen:
Spoiler:

walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

JackRbbt wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:
True that, but that's "the cheater's way". :mrgreen:
Oh come on JackRbbt that's the way you are best at. :lol: :lol:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

JackRbbt wrote:True that, but that's "the cheater's way". :mrgreen:
Maybe, but at least I hunt my rabbits with the graphics cranked up... which might be the reason why I barely find any! :? :D
Image Image Image
thewindiw
Scout

Post by thewindiw »

Could someone explain where Brimestone is please.

It hops it drops, it flies it dies, if it gets away you shot it in the wrong way= thewindow :P
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

thewindiw wrote:Could someone explain where Brimestone is please.
First point of interest north of Goldhorn Pass lodge. It's the [!] symbol.

thewindiw
Scout

Post by thewindiw »

Ok thank you Villkatta but I have actually tried their without much success just moved my tent to the near the railroad north of the middle ! mark

It hops it drops, it flies it dies, if it gets away you shot it in the wrong way= thewindow :P
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

thewindiw wrote:Ok thank you Villkatta but I have actually tried their without much success just moved my tent to the near the railroad north of the middle ! mark
Head up to the mountain directly to NE of Brimstone. If you walk around slowly on those peaks & ridges, then you're bound to find them!

JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Any of those 3 peaks are hot spots for bighorn sheep. Install your tent(s), on any of them and move slowly around. The one from South-West gives you better visibility from afar, the middle one is the trickiest, but that area holds big rams, the one from snowy peak is in-between in terms of visibility and productivity.
Spoiler:

thewindiw
Scout

Post by thewindiw »

Thanks alought guys I'm busy today but I'll certainly try It out tomorrow.

Return to “Missions”