List of volunteers to help others with missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Manu5Ahau
Scout

Re: List of volunteers to help others with missions

Post by Manu5Ahau »

I am willing to help out with all missions. Know that i am from Belgium. So keep in mind the timedifference.

Just one thing i hate: airifle airshots.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I think a better list would be Players that need help with missions. thy could list what mission and what thy need to complete them. Then some one willing to help could offer.

I would not mind helping those that do not have the proper equipment to do certain missions. I am in EST.
Spoiler:
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

RidgeBack69 wrote:I think a better list would be Players that need help with missions. thy could list what mission and what thy need to complete them. Then some one willing to help could offer.
Maybe yes. But I think that such thread would be much bigger mess than this is :D Can you imagine how many unupdated posts would such thread contain? Missions can be completed in minutes or hours, volunteers will stay much longer ;-)
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Hi guys, need help from someone with the cable-backed bow. Mission is simple: kill a bull moose.
I'm available most evenings/nights. UTC+1.

Edit: Mission accomplished - thanks to caledonianblues for helping out!
Last edited by Villkatta on February 25th, 2017, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Villkatta wrote:Hi guys, need help from someone with the cable-backed bow. Mission is simple: kill a bull moose.
I'm available most evenings/nights. UTC+1.
I'm just about to do a few missions. I can host a game and take a moose with the cable-backed bow for you. Let me know and I can head somewhere moosey.
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

I can maybe do this 1 or 2 nights a week, Maybe have 2hour MP session and run through some missions with someone
ThrottleFox

Post by ThrottleFox »

This is a brilliant idea, currently a FuelRat on Elite: Dangerous, but due to crap networking on there I cant help other plays who need it.

Time for a stupid long list then, I will also shorten Bolt Action Rifle to BAR

I have
Bows: heavy recurve bow, Pulsar, Python and Snakebite
X-bows: Tenpoint Carbon Fusion(with scope), Reverse Draw Crossbow(with scope)
Rifles: .22 "Plinkington" semi-auto, .223 semi-auto, .270, .300, .340, .308 Anschutz, 8x57 Anschutz, 9.3x62 Anschütz, .308 BAR, .30-30, .30-06 lever action, .30-06 BAR, .45-70 Buffalo Rifle, 7.62x54R BAR, .45-70 lever action, 7mm break action, 7mm bullpup, . 303 British BAR, 8x57 IS K98k BAR, .50 cap lock muzzleloader, .50 Inline Muzzleloader
Handguns: .357, .44, .44 Magnum, .45 .454
Shotguns: Pump action (wood/primal), 16ga side by side, 12ga, side by side, 12g blaser F3 Game O/U Shotgun
Optics: Aimpoint and most of the other sides for the guns listed above
Other equipment: Treestands 1 and 2 person, Tripods, 1 and 2 person groundblinds, rangefinder, callers, scent sprays, Shooting Tripod Rest
Special equipment: Goose setup, Duck setup, goat feeder, hunting tower over watching hog feeder on BRR, boar feeder on Hirsch, 2 hunting towers on TGT

Would of been easier to list what I didnt have :P
In Australia, on most of the time, ThrottleFox in game, shoot a message,, I'm happy to help out. Also used to playing on 200-300ping so not an issue to help someone no matter where they are if I'm on.
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I can help people in Central Euro time (CET) live in Germany, have 90% of the gear so no problems there..... available most weekday evenings from 20.30 CET till 00.00 :-)
Glad to help if I can.... just send a PN ingame or here......
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

In-Game: Max_Firepower
Language: English only
Central Time Zone -6:00 UTC (Winnipeg / Texas)
Avalibility: Sunday Mornings and Mondays

Weapons: .22 Plinkington Semi-Auto .223 Bolt-Action; .234 Bolt-Action Carbon; .300 Carbon Bolt-Action; .45-70 Government Lever-Action Rifle; 12 GA Pump-Action Shotgun; Pulsar Compound; Parker Python Compound; and all default weapons.

Equipment: 4 Tents; 3 Treestands; 2 Towers; 3 pig Feeders; 2 Bait Barrels; 1 Ground Blind; 3 Goose Blinds; 2.5 Goose Spreads; A few turkey decoys; Perminant location Climbing Ropes in VDB and a tent at highest elevation.

Calls & Scents: Every caller but Ducks and Pheasant. Enough GMs to purchase any consumable required.

Should you require Black Bear, Brown Bear; Hog or Boar please give me some notice and I can prefill some barrels / feeders.

Will help if available and time permits. Easiest way to get a hold of me is a PM right here.

I could also use help with missions, far too many to list as most mission lines end up requiring a weapon I do not own... yet!

Due to editing time limits I'll post my next weapon purchases. They will be the Longbow, a 30.06 or .50 Muzzleloader and a Reverse Draw Crossbow. So if you require help with any mission requiring one of these just ask, I may have purchased it by the time you read this.
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Hey, I just had a novel idea. Anyone that needs help should put the word "help" in their game name. Then anyone willing to help could just search for "help"

e.g. "Help with 5 from above mission" - 5 From Above
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Missions”