other duck missions?

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
walt133
Hunter

Re: other duck missions?

Post by walt133 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
walt133 wrote:
Radamus wrote:Same here- I was stuck on that one for a few days. You get so few gad breaks to begin with. I tried to stay sharp practicing on others until finally nailing it. I had to miss half a dozen over a few days and made me so mad I would quit and go do something else... I thought a lot about Marc during that time :lol:
:lol: :lol: Checking plane ticket prices Len? :D
Sure, come over for a visit. We have beer for real men...
I don't know Marc! That picture you posted where all the moderators introduced themselves unnerved me. I know you said you were the one on the right but still..... :lol: :lol:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I finally got them done myself! :D

I was surprised that the last one was - imho - much easier than 8 and 9. I was able to hit all four ducks with the air rifle in one hunt, you just have to place the blind in the right spot and short-call them in the right moment so that they glide towards you - as some of you have already proposed. Mission 8 took the most effort for me, there's only a small window to hit them with one shot from over 45 meters.
The last part of the set was a challenge, but the overall difficulty turned out the way I wanted it to be and I'm really happy with the result. :)

I noticed one thing though: When I finished the set, it just said "Mission The Grand Premiere finished", but the final text that I created wasn't shown. Was it the same for you? Did they change this at some point, do the other community created mission sets also not show a "final message"?
Image Image Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Grats Marc! On yours I got the Teddy Bear msg cause of the bug but I've finished a couple others and I get a msg that "Da Da Da Mission" is complete.
I've been working the arctic fox and snow bunny missions and these are some of the toughest I can remember. It's amazing how different it is from say the ducks where you wait for the right things to find you vs going out and finding them.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Marc, when I finished the duck missions, I got the mission complete banner, but not the final message you speak of.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Finished the duck missions today, no final message but so pleased to hit that American black duck to complete the four. Mission 8 took the longest time, until the 10-gauge made the 45+ metre hit more easy. Mission 9 was ok despite the nerfed .22 grasshopper, the red dot sight worked best for me. All missions now done, pleased to have done that prior to any plug-pulling. No more mission maven for me.

Return to “Missions”