Traditional Bow Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Traditional Bow Missions

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

I completed the first and second missions with no issues. The hare hunter mission still registered for me, which is weird since I never activated it.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Hail Mary shot at an Ibex with the new bow to finish the last mission...

The heart shots gave me fits (Elk, Blacktail). Both with a new bow at low skill level.

FYI, the new Heavy Recurve did not register for mission #4, Pork Recipe.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

If I remember correctly, that one says to use a recurve right? The heavy recurve won't work for the regular recurve missions.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

It says, "any Recurve Bow". I think they either need to allow it, or change the wording
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Tod1d wrote:It says, "any Recurve Bow". I think they either need to allow it, or change the wording
I agree, that's a bit confusing.

Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

Better a little confused than stuck on the first mission with the game refusing to update. I still can't attempt any of the missions.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Exanimis wrote:Better a little confused than stuck on the first mission with the game refusing to update. I still can't attempt any of the missions.
That's weird. I haven't had any trouble with them. Is anyone else having issues?

Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

After two days of trying to update the game and thinking that the full download meant a new reserve only to be disappointed, I finally was able to attempt sustainability again. After harvesting the animal I received a message that I had harvester 1/4 of the hare hunter mission. I completed the hare hunter mission earlier even though I never activated it, I refuse to do it again. You can tell by my signature that I have done very little hunting this season, with all of the recent problems with theHunter, I am on the verge of leaving the game altogether.
LostBullet
Spotter

Post by LostBullet »

i'm trying to do the longbow mission,a heart shot, i try and tried... but there are a lot of funny things, like this one :shock: ...see were is the arrow... and isnt the only one. :?:

But i love the missions, are cool and not so frustation like some events in theHunter.... and of course they have to make money too 8-)
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

I can't see your images.
The longbow mission can be tricky, but it's definitely doable. What was toughest for me was just finding a bull elk. :lol:

Return to “Missions”