Arctic Fox Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Arctic Fox Missions

Post by DYEUZ »

At mission #4 of the arctic fox ... shot 1 , clicked to pick up , disconnected ... Guess this is it for now ... back to golf .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Arctic fox missions have been pulled, as they were released too early. See general chat.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

DYEUZ wrote:At mission #4 of the arctic fox ... shot 1 , clicked to pick up , disconnected ... Guess this is it for now ... back to golf .
They are back today, and they have given credit to where you were the first time, i.e. most completed #3 and #4 was bugged. I was able to do one part of #4 and didn't crash until a little over an hour real time. Just as I was about to fast travel to the Harbor area, crash.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Completed missions 4 and 5 with no issues.
Feldhaseman
Spotter

Post by Feldhaseman »

muldo wrote:Completed missions 4 and 5 with no issues.
Yes me too
phil1
Hunter

Post by phil1 »

A good position for a tripod for the shivers Mission:
Hubert
Tracker

Post by Hubert »

the arctic fox missions pack is bugged. Again they didn't bother to check it before launching it (the second time). The fifth mission, the one where you need to shoot three foxes from over 100m is bugged. I shot all three from less than 50m and they counted as they had been from over 100m shot. One more thing, when this pack was first release (when they said it was an oversight, remember ?) I already did three missions, but when they shut it off, they erased them from my general missions done counter. Now when they throw it back on the market, those three missions made are gone forever for me in the general missions counter and I started from mission three ahead. Nobody noticed that anomaly ??
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

phil1 wrote:A good position for a tripod for the shivers Mission:
I have two like that set up in WRR. My problem (the 40 & the 60 were relatively easy) is that I can't see a fox at 80 meters. Just a teenie white speck that the gun sight covers completely (tried the .243..that sight is huge..got the 40 & the 60 with the .223) so I have to guess if I'm on the kill zone. I've wounded several, but no instant kills. (Letters from Doc are getting annoying) I'm not yet ready to drag a tri-pod around to see if I can find one on the black sand that is more than 80 meters away, but even so, the sights cover the animal at that distance.

If someone has a better idea, I'm interested. ;)

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Had to run and call for the 80m fox, used the .223, as the iron sights on the .243 are awful after the change. First fox at 92, then 112 [fluke} and last one at 88. I did see a blue at about 100m but "missed" several times, although I did get a letter from his Docness. Best of luck.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I would like to update the Wiki but am still in mission 9.

What is mission 10 please? Can someone please paste description, objectives and reward?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Missions”