Xmas Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
HairyBrother

Xmas Missions

Post by HairyBrother »

Hello,

I have a bit of problem with seeing the missions for Christmas 2017.

I accepted every mission for this event, and was doing I think for 2nd . I was doing 4/5 part and after finishing 4th part I could not see what is the 5th, or could not see the mission in the missions.
plus the one I activated before are not in.

Please help :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Villkatta
Outfitter

Re: Xmas Missions

Post by Villkatta »

Click the "christmas banner" with the reindeer on top of the page. Scroll down to the calendar, click each day to see the mission or comp. for that day. NB! Only missions can be completed during the whole event, when a competition ends, you lost the chance of those jollypoints. Remember that not every day has a mission, usually its 50/50 missions & comps.

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

HairyBrother wrote: I accepted every mission for this event
I believe there was an issue a little while back where all of the holiday event missions were accidentally released at one time. This might have been when the Thanksgiving missions were released, I honestly can't remember since I was still semi-inactive at the time, but I do remember seeing a couple posts about it in the forums. This is the only situation by which I believe you could have "accepted every mission for this event". Only two missions have been "officially" released so far, the first having you kill three whitetails with 100% harvest value and the second having you kill two unspooked dall sheep with a bow.
HairyBrother wrote:I was doing 4/5 part and after finishing 4th part I could not see what is the 5th
Of the two missions officially released, neither had five parts, so I'm almost certain you must have accepted the missions when they were accidentally released early, and that would explain why they disappeared for you. Unfortunately it might be too late for you to activate the first two missions that have already come and passed on the event page, but you can partake in any of the further missions and competitions by clicking on the holiday banner as Vilkatta mentioned.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Hang on, are you referring to the Thanksgiving missions? They had 5 different sets, shooting turkeys, collecting mushrooms etc. Time has run out for these I'm afraid.

Ringolf
Spotter

Post by Ringolf »

Villkatta wrote:Click the "christmas banner" with the reindeer on top of the page. Scroll down to the calendar, click each day to see the mission or comp. for that day. NB! Only missions can be completed during the whole event, when a competition ends, you lost the chance of those jollypoints. Remember that not every day has a mission, usually its 50/50 missions & comps.
Can you activate the missions retroactively, or do you have to activate the mission on the same day it goes live? Like, can you activate tomorrows mission on monday for example, or does it have to be activated tomorrow?
dools24
Tracker

Post by dools24 »

Ringolf wrote:
Villkatta wrote:Click the "christmas banner" with the reindeer on top of the page. Scroll down to the calendar, click each day to see the mission or comp. for that day. NB! Only missions can be completed during the whole event, when a competition ends, you lost the chance of those jollypoints. Remember that not every day has a mission, usually its 50/50 missions & comps.
Can you activate the missions retroactively, or do you have to activate the mission on the same day it goes live? Like, can you activate tomorrows mission on monday for example, or does it have to be activated tomorrow?
You can activate missions at anytime after they have started till end of comp
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

dools24 wrote: You can activate missions at anytime after they have started till end of comp
How? And how can you view missions that you've already activated? The only place I've seen you can accept the missions is through the holiday event banner and obviously that changes every day so if I don't accept a mission on there on the day it's released, I'm not sure where to do it. I also haven't seen a list of the missions I've accepted anywhere. I've scanned the whole missions page, nothing about the holiday event in the "overview" section, nothing about the holiday missions in the "missions" section. If there's a place to find them other then the banner, I'd love to know about it :lol:
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

xOEDragonx wrote:
dools24 wrote: You can activate missions at anytime after they have started till end of comp
How? And how can you view missions that you've already activated? The only place I've seen you can accept the missions is through the holiday event banner and obviously that changes every day so if I don't accept a mission on there on the day it's released, I'm not sure where to do it. I also haven't seen a list of the missions I've accepted anywhere. I've scanned the whole missions page, nothing about the holiday event in the "overview" section, nothing about the holiday missions in the "missions" section. If there's a place to find them other then the banner, I'd love to know about it :lol:
Same place. Just click on each date on the calendar that you missed & activate the missions you don't already have.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Hawkeye wrote: Same place. Just click on each date on the calendar that you missed & activate the missions you don't already have.
Oh good grief. I just assumed that was a generic calendar, not clickable buttons. Thank you for the info!

Return to “Missions”