Tags instead of licences for guests

baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Tags instead of licences for guests

Post by baloo.the.dog »

How about the guests can buy a tag such as a roe deer, they can buy a minimum of 4 tags and each time they shoot a roe deer they have to harvest it. I f they shoot it but dont harvest it, after they quit game, a tag will be confiscated in order to stop killing without harvesting. These must be equipped while hunting in order to even shoot at the animal.

For animals sizes: turkey/arctic fox-bison, you have to buy a minimum of 4 tags, after they buy a 4 pack, then they can buy individual tags of that species

for animals sizes: ptarmigan-euro hare, you have to can buy individual tags,

The reason I think this would be a good idea, is that licences will expire plus they grant unlimited kills of that species.

....BTW, not sure what section this goes in? Sorry. :oops:
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Tags instead of licences for guests

Post by DHRifleman »

While it may seem somewhat logical to buy individual tags that are based on harvest and not time, I see some problems.
First if the tags for un harvested animals is confiscated after the hunt, what would prevent someone with 4 tags killing many more, and only harvesting the ones they feel are the best.
Also it would be quite a bit of work to add this to the system with no gain for EW monetarily since tags can be bought with gm$.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD

Return to “Website suggestions”