The 2 additional animal species

nachthexe
Hunter

The 2 additional animal species

Post by nachthexe »

Please set up a small field/window on the front page of the home page which lists the current 2 additional animal species that are huntable in a running week. Not everybody uses TWITTER or FACEBOOK, or is ready to do so.
Code: Select all
kahuamp
Scout

Re: The 2 additional animal species

Post by kahuamp »

All you need to do is type" TheHunter Twitter" into your search engine. You will find their twitter page, and browse. No need to have an account.:)
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

You have the info on the bottom right of the home page : https://www.thehunter.com/
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

FR_Bugs wrote:You have the info on the bottom right of the home page : https://www.thehunter.com/
I don't. I think you're referring to the twitter feed on the main page, and those are not persistent.

I assume Nachthexe, you are a member, otherwise you would see this:

You should explain in your suggestion, why it would be beneficial for Members to see the free species.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Makaan
Scout

Post by Makaan »

It would be very helpfull for members to answer for most common question : "What can I hunt here?" send by almost all new guest hunters :) during MP sessions
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Makaan wrote:It would be very helpfull for members to answer for most common question : "What can I hunt here?" send by almost all new guest hunters :) during MP sessions
And it would be equally helpful if guests would use their eyes and look on the website before jumping in the game. As Tod1d shows, the info is there for guests.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Makaan wrote:It would be very helpfull for members to answer for most common question : "What can I hunt here?" send by almost all new guest hunters :) during MP sessions
And it would be equally helpful if guests would use their eyes and look on the website before jumping in the game. As Tod1d shows, the info is there for guests.
Indeed! The standard answer for that question should be, "I don't know, I can hunt them all, Go look in the launcher."

Teach a man to fish... ;)
Makaan
Scout

Post by Makaan »

there is plenty of species and many reserves in game now - new players do not recognise where and what species they can hunt, then asking more experienced players, its typical for human nature :) , dont know something - ask somebudy who know :)
Makaan
Scout

Post by Makaan »

Tod1d wrote:
Indeed! The standard answer for that question should be, "I don't know, I can hunt them all, Go look in the launcher."

Teach a man to fish... ;)
If you give this asnwer - you will met next question : "where is launcher?" .... faster for members and time saveing is to just write name of species, in my opinon :)
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Makaan wrote:there is plenty of species and many reserves in game now - new players do not recognise where and what species they can hunt, then asking more experienced players, its typical for human nature :) , dont know something - ask somebudy who know :)
"its typical for human nature nurture..." Too many parents giving their children fish instead of teaching them to fish ;)

The information on what animals are on which reserves is also available for those with the ambition to look it up. In fact, it's listed right on the lodges in the map where you choose your starting location. So there is no excuse for not knowing what you're hunting.

Perhaps a member wants to start an MP that is "Guest friendly", they would want to choose the map with the most huntable free species.
That, to me, sounds like a logical supporting argument for the suggestion.

But, my initial motivation was not to support the suggestion, only to encourage the OP to include a valid reason why the suggestion is necessary. (teach him to fish... :D )

Return to “Website suggestions”