Ability to delete trophy pictures ....

maxhofmannp

Ability to delete trophy pictures ....

Post by maxhofmannp »

Would like to be able to delete some bad pictures from my galery, it could be a nice addition ..... and maybe Huntermate Skins?
Last edited by caledonianblues on November 6th, 2016, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified topic title
Don't buy the Colt!!!
Join our latin-american players community!

https://www.facebook.com/TheHunterLatinoAmerica
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: Trophy Pictures ....

Post by L3M182 »

hunterate skins would be cool. considering they're whats in your hand and therefore most on screen.

as for the ability to delete pictures, im sure they said theyd implement this but when they will i have no idea
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Ability to delete trophy pictures ....

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Thoughts & Suggestions>

The ability to delete gallery images would be good. Seems like such a simple thing that can only benefit everyone. A no-brainer if you ask me.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

It would be great, and i really hope it get implemented, now for the HM i think it would be more in line with EW to release a premium huntermate, something like a smartwatch kind of huntermate, but damm i really would like our normal HM get some skins like a camo skin similar to cases for smartphones, afterall the huntermate is like a smartphone to receive animal calls. :P

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
maxhofmannp

Post by maxhofmannp »

I'm wishing the galery to be edited .... move your good animals to front ....
Don't buy the Colt!!!
Join our latin-american players community!

https://www.facebook.com/TheHunterLatinoAmerica
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:It would be great, and i really hope it get implemented, now for the HM i think it would be more in line with EW to release a premium huntermate, something like a smartwatch kind of huntermate, but damm i really would like our normal HM get some skins like a camo skin similar to cases for smartphones, afterall the huntermate is like a smartphone to receive animal calls. :P

:lol: :lol: True. It would be neat I reckon, to have HM skins, and yes the ability to clean up our galleries, like we once could. Yes, there was a time (I think, if memory serves me correct) that we could delete those horrible pics that we sometimes take. In fact I don't know why it ever changed. But, if we had it once, I can't see what the difficulty is in changing it back. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Claude
Tracker

Post by Claude »

We haved such a delete function in the past as i remember! Its part of all the good things they eliminated..lol
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

a complete huntermate overhaul is in need i think. make it slimmer and a touch screen. kinda like a modern mobile phone the one we have now reminds me of the origional game boy
Lindenborn
Tracker

Post by Lindenborn »

Gallery, Personal Bests and Huntermate...All more important to me than even the wolves coming out. PLEASE fix these for us it is such an important part of hunting in game and IRL.

Return to “Website suggestions”