goodies

laracheur

goodies

Post by laracheur »

hi everybody, is there any way to buy tshirts or other goodies and what about a zombi elk tshirt i'll surely buy some. thanks a lot
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: goodies

Post by Tanngnjostr »

No merchandise, at least nothing I know of.

There are some pictures of the devs wearing tH t-shirts and as far as I know even the forum mods received one of them too - back in the days - but unfortunately that was before I became one. :(
Image Image Image
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Tanngnjostr wrote:No merchandise, at least nothing I know of.

There are some pictures of the devs wearing tH t-shirts and as far as I know even the forum mods received one of them too - back in the days - but unfortunately that was before I became one. :(
I have no idea what he's talking about!

Unfortunately, no commercially available theHunter merchandise. They had a few made up a while back, and used them for "Thank You" gifts & prizes.

I've suggested creating a zazzle or cafepress or similar shop. It would be a minimal effort, and I'm sure it would produce some revenue.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
laracheur

Post by laracheur »

thank you for your answers, maybe in the future..
mikeman1
Scout

Post by mikeman1 »

Tod1d wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:No merchandise, at least nothing I know of.

I have no idea what he's talking about!

Unfortunately, no commercially available theHunter merchandise. They had a few made up a while back, and used them for "Thank You" gifts & prizes.

I've suggested creating a zazzle or cafepress or similar shop. It would be a minimal effort, and I'm sure it would produce some revenue.
I'm sure it would! Me, for one.
Code: Select all

Return to “Website suggestions”