we need our kills to mean something

tombomb7979

we need our kills to mean something

Post by tombomb7979 »

i have a idea for our hunting to have more purpose. im throwing out a suggestion about making our kills give us energy to explore the world. energy to use certain weapons and so on. we need more incentive for our kills. so i feel energy for our harvest could now be implemented into a type of survival method. hunting to now survive would change the face of the game. or maybe someone will have additional ideas for the game. if so please respond in order for the devs to now decide that our kills could now be used in a positive way . we should feel we are surviving off the land then some high class tourist event.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: we need our kills to mean something

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

This is not a survival game, this is a hunting game, plain and simple. Survival aspects are not needed nor wanted. This is not the first time nor form the idea has been brought up, and each time the answer remains the same. No from me
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Kills count for comps, missions, and achievements, so no need for any additional in-game value.
Giving them a purpose in the game would just make it a shooter and not a hunting game. The HS does enough to make it a shooter as it is.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
caliber420
Hunter

Post by caliber420 »

We play this game because we don't want to play an arcadey cabelas game. So no thank you! If they allow mods after the new game is released maybe someone will make a mod like this, but not now. You can get thehunter:primal if youw ant a survival game.
https://www.instagram.com/stubborn_bowhunter/
“Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”

Return to “Website suggestions”