Chat bugs after using the /clear command [3614]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches that are specific for multiplayer game. Please add a summary of the bug in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Ducks bounce and disappear
Lapehunter
Outfitter

Chat bugs after using the /clear command [3614]

Post by Lapehunter »

Bug report
Game mode: MP

Description:
I used /clear command to clear my chat history. After a few messages my message left only empty space to the bottom line and the message itself popped up on the many lines above. This happened occasionally for some messages, for everyone who had done /clear command.

Steps to reproduce:
Start MP game (you might need some players in it I'm not sure), make /clear command and then send messages.

Pictures:

EDIT: Added pictures
Last edited by Lapehunter on January 29th, 2015, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Zero12
Tracker

Re: Chat bugs after using the /clear command [3614]

Post by Zero12 »

Lapehunter wrote:Bug report
Game mode: MP

Description:
I used /clear command to clear my chat history. After a few messages my message left only empty space to the bottom line and the message itself popped up on the many lines above. This happened occasionally for some messages, for everyone who had done /clear command.

Steps to reproduce:
Start MP game (you might need some players in it I'm not sure), make /clear command and then send messages.
happend to me while playing playing many times now

Return to “Multiplayer”