"Miscellaneous" category in Thoughts & Suggestions

deerman30
Tracker

"Miscellaneous" category in Thoughts & Suggestions

Post by deerman30 »

Since there are suggestions for things in theHunter, I think there should be a miscellaneous category, where things like i.e. additions to profile character & other requests for that wouldn't normally fit in any of the categories this website currently has. I like the current forums, but I'd like it more if 'Miscellaneous' was implemented. And in there, might be suggestions that you've probably haven't heard of.

I Love Big Racks
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: "Miscellaneous" category in Thoughts & Suggestions

Post by Hawkeye »

I think for the time being, people have just used the main "Thought & Suggestions" forum for anything that doesn't really fit into one of the subcategories.
deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

ah, okay. Although, it feels a bit unorganized to see things like, for example, a request for a dart rifle and Grizzly Bait Stations mixed in with achievement requests. Plus, I thought that section was featuring random topics from random forum categories.

I Love Big Racks
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

deerman30 wrote:ah, okay. Although, it feels a bit unorganized to see things like, for example, a request for a dart rifle and Grizzly Bait Stations mixed in with achievement requests. Plus, I thought that section was featuring random topics from random forum categories.
The dart rifle should go into weapon suggestions and the grizzly bait station into equipment suggestions if you ask me. But keeping this section tidy is quite a chore and we don't always find time for it...
Image Image Image
deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

I could tell, and time doesn't wait for anyone. Perhaps this should be on hold until that time comes. I mean it could be placed into a schedule. But who knows?

I Love Big Racks

Return to “Forums Feedback & Suggestions”