AMA Feedback

killertut
Master Hunter

Re: AMA Feedback

Post by killertut »

thanks a lot.
my question was answered and i got some really nice infos of topics i didn´t even have any interest in. :D

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
lisarob
Hunter

Post by lisarob »

it has been spectacular!!!! it's a real comfort to imagine TH 10th or 15th birthday,many many more years,now I'm confident I'll see it!! I'd suggest having one each year and discussing of the new questions maybe risen during the past year! it would be great!
ChrisMK72
Outfitter

Post by ChrisMK72 »

First : Thank you very much to take your time answering all this questions.
So i will take a little time for a feedback. :-)

I think it was a great success, and you have improved the communication between the team and the users, what leads to more contentment/happines in the community.

Special thanks to shed some light into my question. It was very specific/technical and you answered very competent.

All in all your AMA couldn't have run better.

Well done and big thumbs up !!!

And maybe some other EW-Members could do an AMA too. Just the ones who like to. Not the ones who don't want ;)
The format was good, and the time we were able to ask questions was ok, cause it shouldn't be too many questions.

Thank you,

Chris :)
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

theGreyWolf wrote: A little bit more "details" at some kind of questions would be nice.
Particular future - related questions got ever really... how to say?... "polite" answers.
Answers which could mean everything and nothing, you know what I mean?

Of course we know, that you can not tell everything and exp. not promise something, but may be a bit more details next time, and a bit less "maybe, maybe not", next time? ;-)
This would be fine :-)
Thank you for your feedback!

I understand what you mean, but as much as I would like to share more details, such as time frames, there are a number of reasons why we don't usually do it. One of them is that the time frame might shift, which is not uncommon in the game development, but the community would be expecting something to happen when it had been promised. You might guess that in this case the reaction of the community would not be positive :) That's why we prefer to make announcements only when we are 100% ready, to avoid unnecessary disappointment and frustration in the community.

As for "maybe, maybe not", sometimes it is the case that we don't know whether something will happen: eg. an idea sounds reasonable and/or interesting, but we need to evaluate how much resources its implementation will take, how many players would be interested in its implementation, what are its game and business benefits etc. etc. Answers to all these questions determine the priority of a suggestion in the development process.
Supermario55
Outfitter

Post by Supermario55 »

Great AMA session Alena. I really enjoyed reading all the Questions and Answers.

An AMA session with Peter Johansson IMO would be great.
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Post by Blind Mole »

Supermario55 wrote:An AMA session with Peter Johansson IMO would be great.
just ask him in next AMA session.. :) you can adress your question to any from dev's team :)
Supermario55
Outfitter

Post by Supermario55 »

Alena Rybik wrote:What did you think of our first AMA session? Please share your thoughts and suggestions regarding the format, the questions, the answers, as well as general feedback.

Would you like to have more AMAs with other EW team members? If yes, who would you like to talk to?
Blind Mole wrote:
Supermario55 wrote:An AMA session with Peter Johansson IMO would be great.
just ask him in next AMA session.. :) you can adress your question to any from dev's team :)
@Blind mole Alena asked who we wanted to talk to.
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Post by Blind Mole »

Supermario55 wrote:
@Blind mole Alena asked who we wanted to talk to.
oh ok :) im missed that
huntermatej
Outfitter

Post by huntermatej »

I was so busy reading answers that I forgot to ask questions :D
Supermario55
Outfitter

Post by Supermario55 »

I would love to see an AMA with Björn Öjlert next. I think it would be fun to pick through the mind of a Designer.

Return to “Forums Feedback & Suggestions”