Rifle Shot delay before Warning

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
gas56
Outfitter

Rifle Shot delay before Warning

Post by gas56 »

While playing SP when the Water Bottle feature was introduced a warning was given to take a drink of water.
Since then No Warning is given and a delay of the rifle reacting takes about a seconds time to occur (firing and making sound) when shooting at animals.
I wear all warm temperature clothing from the store that says they are high resistant with warm weather, and wear facial items like sunglasses & Hulk Mustache.
I have tried without the sunglasses and Hulk Mustache but it I still get the same ill effect.
I do run a lot to cover a lot of ground, and I also walk, crouch when hunting.
I do get the symptoms of blurry edges on the screen so I can drink sometimes when I notice this.
I have gotten these ill effects on both Piccabeen Bay & Bushrangers Run where the Heat Symptoms are present.
My Outfit for PB & BR
Win7pro SrvcPac1
AMD FX9(tm)-8120 Right-Core Processor 3.10 GHz
16 GB RAM
64 - bit OS
GTX 680 Nvidia
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Rifle Shot delay before Warning

Post by MartinSundberg »

Hello gas56,

This is indeed not the correct behavior. Some code from the cold weather has got into the warm weather gameplay. The fire delay should only be in WRR. I've informed our programmers about the issue! Thanks for reporting.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

MartinSundberg wrote:Hello gas56,

This is indeed not the correct behavior. Some code from the cold weather has got into the warm weather gameplay. The fire delay should only be in WRR. I've informed our programmers about the issue! Thanks for reporting.
Thanks for the fast response.
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

I think it was missed in the patch notes. But a fix for this went into live yesterday :). I tested it earlier this morning.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”