Duck Caller Lanyard bug - 9/27/17

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Duck Caller Lanyard bug - 9/27/17

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Bug Report
Game Mode: MP, so far
Hunter Name: BucksNBuffalo

Description:
Having the lanyard causes some weird things to happen in MP sessions. It didn't seem to happen when in a solo MP session, but as soon as Moon joined it began

Steps to Reproduce:
Open MP session, and have someone join. Be near decoys, tents, blinds

Additional Information:
This video I took here captured everything, please watch the whole video ( and excuse myself and Moon having a little fun with the bug)
https://youtu.be/2lruNwSYh8M

OS & Version:Windows 64bit
If other info is needed, please PM me for full DXDiag report
Tagord

Multiplayer Lanyard giving me Turkey decoys?

Post by Tagord »

im in a multiplayer lobby trying to do this duck comp and randomly i noticed that my duck lanyard wasnt working, when i went to put them on my action bars instead, the game gave me... turkey decoys, hey ill take free stuff all day but pretty sure this isnt intended ;) . ( also gave me 2 duck blinds, friend kept getting random bear bait, no clue what its correlating to, at first i thought maybe roll backing our characters but i havent touched a turkey decoy in like 2 years so idk.

Also players seem to T pose out when using new call and sometimes you cant do anything at all, including get out hunter mate. ( also no audio for new call unless its on action bars and not the lanyard, same with all other calls )
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Duck Caller Lanyard bug - 9/27/17

Post by Hawkeye »

Merged bug reports
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

Thank you, BucksNBuffalo and Tagord for reporting. We are currently investigating why this is happening in multiplayer.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Lanyard Bug , equipping random callers.

Post by D3AKUs »

Bug Report
Game Mode: MP so far
Hunter Name: D3AKUs

Description:
Switching callers sometimes pulled out callers i didnt even carry in my inventory. Example roe deer while only carrying duck callers. The caller was usable like i had it equipped in my inventory, same goes for the elk caller i pulled from the lanyard in the same hunt.

Steps to Reproduce:
Switch callers while hunting ducks m6ght trigger this randomly ?

Additional Information:

My Computer
Platform:
I5 7600k
1050TI
8GB DDR4
1TB SSHD

OS & Version:
Windows 10 64bit up to date
Tagord

Post by Tagord »

I think the items that its "Duping" as i claimed, are actually just items that i had on other maps getting picked up and relocated into my inventory, i went to hunt geese and my water fowl blind was gone, luckily it was in my Lodge.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”