Huntermate - Unable to collect Shark Tooth Fossils

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
LEFLOR
Scout

Re: Collectable in Rougarou Bayou not counted

Post by LEFLOR »

I noticed that too, I was noticed during the release of Bobcat, (mission kill Bobcat on every reserve).
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Re: Collectable in Rougarou Bayou not counted

Post by HD_Artworks »

I had this problem but not in collectibles. I shot a bison about a week ago and score calculating took so much time, so, I continue hunting and I thought it will calculate during the hunt. But it didn't and I receive a message from Doc!
That moment my internet was not so stable. So, maybe that's the reason your shark tooth didn't count?
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Huntermate - Unable to collect Shark Tooth Fossils

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I merged two threads about the same bug that still seems to exist. I don't know if it's a general problem (hardly ever look for collectables on RB, I don't even hunt there unless it's flying and quacking) or connected to a bad connection, but maybe the devs can check this again.
Image Image Image
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

i found my, in the meantime, 4th shark tooth and besides the first the other three are not counted for the lifetime stats.

it tries to verify the age on the hm but the evaluation dont finishes
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

The bug is still there, got a Tooth and never counted..... that is number 2 that has done that in a row..... can't be that hard to fix or????
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Schlachtwolf wrote:The bug is still there, got a Tooth and never counted..... that is number 2 that has done that in a row..... can't be that hard to fix or????
Yes, this bug still exists indeed. Two days ago, I found 2 more Shark Tooth Fossils and the Huntermate still wouldn't finish calculating the ages for either of them. I have found 10 Shark Tooth Fossils in total and none of them have ever been credited to my collectables. I don't think that EW even cares about fixing this bug.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

I had this happen last week on RB as well. I found a Shark Tooth fossil and it would not finish calculating the score, so I clicked back into the game and continued my hunt. At the end of the game there was no collectibles recorded for the hunt. I have found a few of these over time but my Lifetime Stats do not list that I have ever found any. It figures.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”