Sun glasses blocking scope

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
Reggy
Scout

Sun glasses blocking scope

Post by Reggy »

The sunglasses tint, make things darker, but also cut off part of the scope and changes where you are looking. Can see using binocs/scope and toggle Z on/off. Looks like it may be changing zoom level but the left upper part of scope/binos is blocked/covered or what ever. Duplicated on multiple scopes, range finder binos. Pilot sunglasses.
Dubitabilus
Hunter

Re: Sun glasses blocking scope

Post by Dubitabilus »

I believe I am experiencing the same issue but with the "Hunting Glasses: Yellow".
Semper vigilans, Numquam dubitabilis - "Always Vigilant, Never Doubtful"
https://www.boone-crockett.org/minimum- ... n-big-game
Spoiler:

JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

I believe this is happening when your scope quality is set to low in the gameplay options.
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Bug happens only while using setting low at the ingame option for scopeview-quality. With high setting the view is normal.
Now offline. Forever.
Wetrocky45
Spotter

Sun Glasses broken zooming into scope

Post by Wetrocky45 »

So recently I have purchased the Sun Glasses. And when I look into a scope with them on it zooms in 15x and then adds like 8 scopes all over the screen. I don't know what or why. The update to the sunglasses did nothing. I know it was supposed to fix clipping. It's the grey tinted glasses. I don't know if this is to simulate having glasses on when you look into a scope in real life. I know you can't do that.

i5 6500 | GTX 1060 3GB mini | 8GB DDR4 |Nothing special
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

Postby \m/ » June 25th, 2017, 3:56 pm
Bug happens only while using setting low at the ingame option for scopeview-quality. With high setting the view is normal.
I was able to replicate this. I've reported this into our systems, thank you for reporting :).

Return to “Equipment / Gear”