Free rifle - No rifle.

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
MalcolmFlak
Scout

Free rifle - No rifle.

Post by MalcolmFlak »

Hi All,

On March 31 the main TH site had an offer for a free rifle in exchange for a store purchase of any em$ amount.
I forget exactly which rifle it was but it said it might take a few days for it to appear in our inventory.

Anyway, I went ahead and spent my remaining em$ on arrows, pellets and stuff, hoping for the best.

A week has passed now and no rifle. Any ideas, or was I hallucinating?

Thanks.
killertut
Master Hunter

Re: Free rifle - No rifle.

Post by killertut »

MalcolmFlak wrote:Hi All,

On March 31 the main TH site had an offer for a free rifle in exchange for a store purchase of any em$ amount.
I forget exactly which rifle it was but it said it might take a few days for it to appear in our inventory.

Anyway, I went ahead and spent my remaining em$ on arrows, pellets and stuff, hoping for the best.

Thanks.
you were able to receive the .308 carbon rifle. you had to buy any amount of em$ from the website (not spend em$ in the ingame store ;) )

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
MalcolmFlak
Scout

Post by MalcolmFlak »

killertut wrote:
MalcolmFlak wrote:Hi All,

Thanks.
you were able to receive the .308 carbon rifle. you had to buy any amount of em$ from the website (not spend em$ in the ingame store ;) )
Sweet! I guess I read it all wrong then. That or it was worded all funny.

Oh well, life goes on...
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Locked since it seems it wasn't a bug.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”