Small weapon holster

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
Pappy1
Spotter

Small weapon holster

Post by Pappy1 »

Just read in a post by caledonianblues EW Staff, that there is a problem in the new hunter score and issuing of the small weapon holster. He stated the following ("I think the problem here is that the script which recalculated everyone's score did not take into account items which are unlocked at a certain hunter score level. Therefore those affected, i.e. everyone who passed a threshold for an awarded item but did not receive it, will need to contact [email protected] to get it sorted out. Apologies for that inconvenience.")

With the new hunter score system I am at 3984 and the small weapon holster shows should be issued at 3000. Can this be corrected as stated above please?
Luna Duclos
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Small weapon holster

Post by Luna Duclos »

Pappy1 wrote:Just read in a post by caledonianblues EW Staff, that there is a problem in the new hunter score and issuing of the small weapon holster. He stated the following ("I think the problem here is that the script which recalculated everyone's score did not take into account items which are unlocked at a certain hunter score level. Therefore those affected, i.e. everyone who passed a threshold for an awarded item but did not receive it, will need to contact [email protected] to get it sorted out. Apologies for that inconvenience.")

With the new hunter score system I am at 3984 and the small weapon holster shows should be issued at 3000. Can this be corrected as stated above please?
Hey there, starting a game, increasing your hunterscore in any way and then exiting will in fact be enough to unlock the holsters.
Pappy1
Spotter

Re: Small weapon holster

Post by Pappy1 »

OK this kind of works. Took about 30 mins. before I got the holster but hunter score has not changed. Killed an Arctic Fox with the 243. But thanks for the idea. Read there was a problem with hunter score so it will get cleared up sometime. Got my holster so I am happy. Again thanks.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”