.270 Bolt Action rifle (Grey Wolf) not unlocking Mission [2125]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
BossmanGaming

.270 Bolt Action rifle (Grey Wolf) not unlocking Mission [2125]

Post by BossmanGaming »

Bug Report
Game Mode: MP, SP, Both
Hunter Name: BossmanGaming

Description:
Purchase or equip .270 Bolt Action rifle (Grey Wolf) when you reach the whitetail mission: "Ill give you a Buck each" and use the .270 Bolt Action rifle on a white tail buck. It does not unlock and complete the final mission no matter how many times i attempt it, clean shot or not. I have tried the mission in MP and SP, i was able to unlock every other objective in the mission without an issue, except this weapon i have tried on multiple occasions rereading and reattempting the objective on male white tail deer and still will not complete.
Steps to Reproduce:
Equip or purchase .270 Bolt Action rifle (Grey wolf).
Use said specific Weapon on a male white tail deer.
Will not unlock said objective on mission "I'll Give you a buck each"
Additional Information:

My Computer
Platform: ASUS X99 Rampage motherboard Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz GTX 980, 32 GB Gskill Ram.
OS & Version: Windows 10 64bit
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Re: .270 Bolt Action rifle (Grey Wolf) not unlocking Mission.

Post by maros.kuzar »

I was working on that mission just yesterday, and even wood variant did not work at first. But it worked on secon time, so I think that problem in not in only that variant of .270, but maybe with all .270s
piomarvado
Scout

Re: .270 Bolt Action rifle (Grey Wolf) not unlocking Mission.

Post by piomarvado »

This mission will only complete with the .270 Wood or the .270 Carbon, which are the rifles available when the mission was created.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”