Unique chain of events removing/placing Tent

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Unique chain of events removing/placing Tent

Post by Radamus »

Issue - Had 2 tents in same place but one invisible for total of 6 tents on reserve - This tent/tents has been in same place possibly year or more, can't be certain.
Sequence of actions and results-
Single Player hunt on Hemm
Spawn at one tent and hunt there a while and FT to another location I wanted to relocate.
show up at tent, remove TS go into inv place enough back for tent and TS space and exit.
Dismantle tent, move to new location.
Can not place tent -reserve full msg!... dismantled tent still shows on HM but is not there.
I ran out of render- works for all kinds of things - no change, I quit game with tent in my pack and still showing on HM.
Close game, close steam - and restart.
Map shows tent is still in old spot- I spawn there and sure enough, a tent! and I still have one in pack
This is like the golden goose who lays tents!
I put tent in pack, back into inv and exit. I dismantle tent before me now it is gone from HM I move to new spot, placed tent as normal.

I have a lot of tents and don't keep track of them and usually have a couple in inv. I have never seen or heard of such an event and I can't imagine it to ever happen again. Thought I would pass it along in case someone loses a tent that keeps better track.
Here are the hunts in case there is any possible way to see what happened - Once in years this happens? Call it Magic :D
first one https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/rada ... n/63688461
second one https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/rada ... n/63690823

Reproducible? I have no idea - didn't know it was possible. -
I can remember that after the blood hound when we had all kinds of crashes, I had some strange inv issues at this tent - First, when I spawned there it was laying on it's side. I went into inv and most of my pouches were broken link icons - and the game crashed. I was only going to switch weapons, not mess with tents. Hemm like most of my setups are max on tents.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Equipment / Gear”