Longbow, Parker Python and Tenpoint not centered [4179]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Longbow, Parker Python and Tenpoint not centered [4179]

Post by maros.kuzar »

Bug Report
Game Mode: Not relevant

Description:
Longbow is not centered to the middle of the screen. If you draw a vertical line throught the middle of the screen, you will notice that whole longbow is moved to the left quite significantly. When you aim with the middle of the screen, arrow lands few inches (in game) to the left. For example at the rifle range, when you aim at exact middle of the screen (just vertically), and are right horizonatlly (according to the range you are shooting at), arrow will hit 8, not 10, as it should.
Nearly exact opposite applies to Parker Python. While rangefinding pins are slightly right, normal sights pins are slightly left. But this bow's arrows land in the exact (vertical) middle of the screen in both instances. That means that while using RF sights, your arrow will actually land slightly to the left from the point you were aiming at and vice versa.
Tenpoint xbow's are off in similar manner. No testshooting thought, so I can not tell if it is affected as longbow or PP.

The offset is not that significant for PP as it is for longbow.

I tested all weapons I have and only those two seem to be affected. This basically proves there was no error on my side while testing.

Steps to Reproduce:
Make a screenshot and draw vertilac line through exact middle of the screen or use additional program that makes line overlay in the game while playing.

My Computer
Not relevant

Return to “Equipment / Gear”