Camo app sometimes not displaying green correctly [3756]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
mapache01
Outfitter

Re: Camo app sometimes not displaying green correctly [3756]

Post by mapache01 »

I was getting WHITE view on Ghillie Jacket ONLY, on RfF since the last update and the introduction of new Ghillie Suit.

Not Always, all ready post a Bug Report, Bears/Buck Deer just flee at 80-110mts , try it on Tpod and Deployable Tower, with scent on, against wind and animals just flee, check V on HM sometimes all green, sometimes JUST JACKET white the rest green.
jim1975
Scout

Post by jim1975 »

Had this problem before with the gillie jacket not working. After a few days it started working again. I've tried everything to get it working by starting new hunts, changing clothes and clearing game cache. Looks like I have the problem again today:

JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Same bug, Whiterime Ridge, while wearing Sneaky 3D Arctic Winter Camo (jacket, hat and gloves are "missing"):

Spoiler:

mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Yday on Loggers had same trouble with Ghillie and 3D Summer field, my friends 3D Summer show all green (he host) me next to him ghillie, only jacket show green rest light grey, whe where on forest, then we where on open field both with 3D Summer Field he shows all green, me dkgrey and only gloves show green.

On Rbayou my friend had same trouble with 3D Summer Field, huntermate show Jacket Green and the rest dk grey ON SWAMP! my 3D Swamp clothe next to him show all green.
BlakBat

Post by BlakBat »

This is still an open bug as it happend today on Hirsh:

Trackfield
Scout

Post by Trackfield »

I am experiencing this bug using the Fall Field Camo in Hirschfelden, in the SP game.
Its not difficult to reproduce.

1. Go to Hirsch, at the time have any other camo on, then put the fall field camo on.
Usually after you walk in to a field, the jacket will be green, but all other pieces will be white or gray.

2.I was able to go to another reserve (BR) take the fall field camo off, exit the inventory screen so the game puts a shirt, boots and pants on your character.
Then change back into the fall field camo while still in BR, and end that game.

3. Most times upon entering Hirschfelden after step 2, the camo will work for a few hunts, then it will go back to a being green jacket, white everything else while standing in a field.

This bug seems to have gotten worse after the patch today.
Pigmonster
Spotter

Post by Pigmonster »

Also experiencing the bug on Hirsch, not recognising Fall field jacket :

tried, removing all clothing and using defaults, then going back into full fall field gear, still jacket remains grey.
Roger_Mellie

Post by Roger_Mellie »

http://steamcommunity.com/app/253710/di ... 915296124/

None of the autumn camos on Timbergold Trails are giving the correct response on the Huntermate when G is pressed

(NB - fall ghillie suit description is also out of date as says only works on Hirschfeldt?)

There are some who call me..... Simon. In game: Alf_Tupper
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

have the same problem on whitehart with the sommer forrest camo

pitufo306

Post by pitufo306 »

Hello Hunters. I have a problem related to this. In sp I do not work any camouflage, neither in the screen of the huntermate, nor in the game itself, I recognize the animals from a distance, because it is as if I did not camouflage. In mp it works me perfectly, both in huntermate and in the game itself. Sorry for my English, but it's from the google translator. Thanks in advance.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”