Getting scent eliminator message while not wearing it [3101]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
HunterStrait
Scout

Getting scent eliminator message while not wearing it [3101]

Post by HunterStrait »

Going to do this the best i can, don't know a lot about computers, and its most likely a MP bug and not my computer.

Gamemode: MP

Description: While hosting a MP game on Hirschfelden last night, i had another player join my server, he was using scent eliminator, and i was not. Some time into the game, i got the "your scent eliminator has wore out" or whatever it says. I had none of it on me, and the player was over 1000m from me. I asked him if he was using scent eliminator, he said yes.

Steps to reproduce:Start a multiplayer server and have the guest player use scent eliminator, only requires two people.
Then it should show on the hosts (as far as i know, it affects the host, but could affect others) screen when it runs out.
Veniathan
Tracker

Re: Getting scent eliminator message while not wearing it [3

Post by Veniathan »

It affects also people who are not hosts, I had this happen when the host was using an eliminator and I wasn't

Return to “Equipment / Gear”