Predictions for 2018

AmbushPredator
Scout

Predictions for 2018

Post by AmbushPredator »

I thought I’d make a few predictions on these forums, so I can revisit them this time next year, and see how accurate I was! Feel free to join in.

Most Likely: I'm still going for a desert environment. I thought it's what we'd get this Christmas, and was (VERY pleasantly) surprised with the tropical rainforest option. But this one would be easier to do, as it wouldn’t immediately require brand new models, a reskin of coyotes, mule deer, red fox and ptarmigan to start, with one old (bobcat) and one new animal (antelope).

Least Likely: Still Africa. I still say that sister game, 'Call of the Wild', will do this first.

Personally Wanted: I’d still be very happy with a desert environment, but I'd be delighted to see a British style reserve, open cornfields & deciduous forest, with fox, pheasant, fallow and muntjak...
D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: Predictions for 2018

Post by D3AKUs »

Personally Wanted : Big Cats , dangerous Cats - for whichever reserve fits best.

Least Likely : A bigger Airgun to take out Deer and other Game silently.

Most Likely : A lot of guns i am going to buy even if i dont use them hahaha :lol:
Durin
Scout

Re: Predictions for 2018

Post by Durin »

My predictions: An eastern Europe reserve. I hope for capercaillie, wisent and beaver.

Least predictet: Africa

Peace
Durin

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”