fox holes, badger and german hunting terrier

Durin
Scout

fox holes, badger and german hunting terrier

Post by Durin »

Hi folks,

i had another idea. Here in germany we are hunting at fox holes badgers and foxes? Would it not be nice to hunt badgers and foxes with german hunting terriers. First the hunter has to find a fox hole. Then the dog goes into the hole and someimes a badger or a fox is coming out. Would be nice i think!
I dont how hard it is to make the badger the dog and the holes, but rabbit holes already exist. The badger would of course only live in Hirschfelden and maybe val de bois.

Greetings Durin
Gewehrwolf
Tracker

Re: fox holes, badger and german hunting terrier

Post by Gewehrwolf »

Hi,
Durin wrote: i had another idea. Here in germany we are hunting at fox holes badgers and foxes? Would it not be nice to hunt badgers and foxes with german hunting terriers. First the hunter has to find a fox hole. Then the dog goes into the hole and someimes a badger or a fox is coming out. Would be nice i think!
I dont how hard it is to make the badger the dog and the holes, but rabbit holes already exist. The badger would of course only live in Hirschfelden and maybe val de bois.
Sounds like a great idea, would like to have that, too. Badger would also be nice to have, and maybe some smaller Australian varmint in the new reserve.

Greetings,
Wehrwolf.
μολών λαβέ
WolfLQ
Tracker

Post by WolfLQ »

I would really like this, and horses to go with 'em.
(Not a newbie! Back after a few years hiatus.)
Durin
Scout

Post by Durin »

Additionaly it might be possible to sell artificial fox holes. in germany they are used too. Look at this page: http://www.kunstbau.de/kunstbau.html.

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”