2 Options On My Opinion For The New Reserve

99Bruno99

2 Options On My Opinion For The New Reserve

Post by 99Bruno99 »

A South American Reserve or an Africa Reserve (It would be nice to hunt some elephants :] )
Seifer
Hunter

Re: 2 Options On My Opinion For The New Reserve

Post by Seifer »

I wouldn't mind seeing a safari or jungle style reserve ;)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

I like jungle style too.
But I don't like to hunt Elephant! I like them and I'll never shoot them! :D
Season Stats
Spoiler:
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

HD_Artworks wrote:I like jungle style too.
Luckily they’re only pixels. ;)
nomad

Post by nomad »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
HD_Artworks wrote:I like jungle style too.
Luckily they’re only pixels. ;)
Indeed.
I wouldn't want to kill an elephant, but if it's a game i'm certainly up for it.
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

A jungle environment would be kind of cool to see, certainly would like to see that implemented into the game at some point ... but at this point, with so many asking for an African Reserve for so long ... I think any map other then Africa could be considered an unintentional slap to the communities face thats been asking for African Reserve since like 4 maps ago. Dont get me wrong, I think any map they come out with will be awesome and cant wait to scout through it, but Im also thinking they might be releasing a new animal as well as this map. Its not unusual for them to release a new animal with a new map, but its also in something they said in the status update, in regards to how they have been working on the new map an how the whole team has been working on different parts of the map ... and Im thinking the Devs that do animal modeling wouldnt be that involved with a new map if they were going to be using only the animals we currently already have. So dont be surprised if they release a new animal witht he map too. Could be wrong, but just a hunch I have
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Post by MooseHunter330 »

New Zealand is my guess.
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

pirahna590 wrote:...and Im thinking the Devs that do animal modeling wouldnt be that involved with a new map if they were going to be using only the animals we currently already have. So dont be surprised if they release a new animal witht he map too. Could be wrong, but just a hunch I have
Well, I'm not so sure. I would have nothing against African map, but devs would need create not one new species for it, but whole group. I'm newbie, so I don't know how this was with previous maps, but I suppose that with release of a new map, maybe one or two new species were introduced as well (?). This is why I expect somethin more like russian taiga, with could be "populated" with many already existing species. There is only one map with Wild Boars for example, and Taiga or similar map could fill a gap a little bit.

But I would be very happy with African map, or maybe Indian map. We will see. :D Maybe devs will positively suprise us. :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Sherab86 wrote:
pirahna590 wrote:...and Im thinking the Devs that do animal modeling wouldnt be that involved with a new map if they were going to be using only the animals we currently already have. So dont be surprised if they release a new animal witht he map too. Could be wrong, but just a hunch I have
Well, I'm not so sure. I would have nothing against African map, but devs would need create not one new species for it, but whole group. I'm newbie, so I don't know how this was with previous maps, but I suppose that with release of a new map, maybe one or two new species were introduced as well (?).
For the last two maps, almost all species were new. Sure, a lot of them were variations of already existing animals or at least based on them, but still.
Image Image Image
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

I see. So this may be interesting indeed. :)

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”