please fix reserve boundery in bushranger run

snapperhead51

please fix reserve boundery in bushranger run

Post by snapperhead51 »

Hi Dev's
please can you fix the reserve boundary line in Bush ranger run at X 3436 ,, Y 10124 this hill has the boundary line inside the marked boundary , as you get some 40 m (approx) from the boundary line the massage comes up you going out side the reserve and will be sent to nearest lodge , can you please fix this , as it is really interfering with my game play I wish to ploy at this position / area , the inside of the hill is not supposed to be out of bounds !!
thanks
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: please fix reserve boundery in bushranger run

Post by JimboCrow »

You're not the first to have discovered that little annoyance. There are a couple of them on other maps as well. As was once posted by a dev, the boundary lines are drawn on the maps ONLY as a guide to knowing 'approximately' where the boundaries actually are. The reserve ends where you got that message, plain and simple, and that's not going to change. If anything, the line would be redrawn on the map, and that hasn't happened yet either as far as I know. ;) Nevertheless, it doesn't hurt to ask! Good hunting to you! :)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: please fix reserve boundery in bushranger run

Post by stancomputerhunter »

As a helper, stick a flag where the message comes up. It will always be there as a guide.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”