Welcome to Miners Rest ( Reserve Idea )

D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: Welcome to Miners Rest ( Reserve Idea )

Post by D3AKUs »

srb2012 wrote:i like it all however instead of lynx or both lynx and ferral cats which were left behind by the miners and there families.
The idea with the left feral cats is pretty good and would fit the map really well. Nice one :D

Thx again to everyone commenting here :)
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

Like this whole idea too D3AKUs, I think that in such an environment quails or other game birds would also do well!!
Spoiler:
brockblocks

Post by brockblocks »

We definitely need a more "Small Game" Reserve for us small game hunters, Also with all the people not liking the thought of leg hold traps why not live traps? setup bait they walk in and the door closes! I personally love the idea for Pigeons & Raccoon but instead of Nutria & Lynx why not Beavers & Bobcat? The Abandon building are a cool idea too!
Jackson11
Scout

Post by Jackson11 »

I like this idea D3AKUs and this would be a very fun would reserve, but I have one thing that should be added. I'm not sure if there is somewhere where all these small game species live together. And there is at least as many big game hunters as small game hunters in this community. What about them? It wouldn't be extremely interesting to hear all the hype about a new reserve and then find out that it is only small game species that they don't like to hunt. How about a little more variety? Like maybe instead of having a nutria (6 to 9 kg and 16 to 24 inches long), we could do a capybara, Adult capybaras grow to 3.48 to 4.40 ft in length, stand 30 to 36 inches tall, and typically weigh 35 to 66 kg. The top recorded weights are around 90 kg.

My theHunter name: Jackson011 Youtube: Jackson011 theHunter (no videos yet though :D ) Twitter:@jacksonmcox
AmbushPredator
Scout

Post by AmbushPredator »

I really love this idea! Yes, mostly small game, and what's wrong with that? Would make a real change.
brockblocks

Post by brockblocks »

I mean, since the game came out there has always been big animals, why not for a change have small game... just would be nice for us small game hunters, its always "Oh look!!! new map with Bison, Sitka Deer, Dall Sheep, Polar Bear!!! oh yeah theres Artic fox (re skinned fox with more fur :/) and rabbits (just a re skinned rabbit :/) by the way...."
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

This is creative and it looks like you put a lot of thought into this. I'm not a fan of 'traps' in the game or needing extra items in the game to fiddle around with that also cost more money. I like the thought of having lynx in the game. Isn't that so close to the bobcat though? I'd like to see more cats. I Love cats ironically and that's why I want to hunt them in this game and have them in my lodge (as pets). Mountain Lions would be nice. It looks like the selection of animals you have in mind are all 'small game'. Personally I enjoy the big game. I think any resurve should have a balance and variety of small and large game.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

I like your new reserve idea D3AKUs, especially the new species and another Goose species than canada goose would be awesome :)
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

I fully agree with what you suggested D3AKUS and i think it would be good to have some more small game, however i also like my big game and even though there is already a lot of big game, i think there should be some in each map. The devs wouldn't waste time creating a reserve that only half of the community wold hunt in. I would rather see an African reserve first.

This is only my opinion on what is being said above but would still like to see something like this happen.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
CHABL0
Spotter

Post by CHABL0 »

love the idea of new things being added! Great work up!
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”