Spring-time hunting area

deerman30
Tracker

Spring-time hunting area

Post by deerman30 »

Y'know, the game would feel almost complete if there was at least one hunting area in the springtime. All we have now is Summer, Winter, and Fall. I don't see why we shouldn't complete the seasonal cycle; I wouldn't care which part of the world it would be. I'd appreciate at least one of these..... Even if it's somewhere that I've never thought hunting would take place! Who's with me?

I Love Big Racks
I_Does_English

Re: Spring-time hunting area

Post by I_Does_English »

I agree with this, don't forget about spring! And with that being said, maybe it could be the New Zealand reserve that I suggested a while ago! haha
My theHunter username is sammyt89 :-)
Check out my YouTube channel for IRL hunting and fishing in the wilds of NZ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLxdo ... FDYlS8N5UA
Willandrew
Spotter

Post by Willandrew »

Settler Creeks is spring in my mind and I think it's kind of wrong to call it summer.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I actually wonder why they never take an existing map and offer it in a different season, e.g. Hirschfelden in summer. They would need to exchange/repaint some plants, remove the hay balls from the fields and add tall grains. No geese though traveling over... :D

They could also change the spawn and interest maps just for fun. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

I think their decision in not having a spring map could be based off of the fact the for the most part spring is birthing season and theres not a whole lot of species you can actually hunt in the spring.

That said I agree with willandrew that SC has the greatest spring feel to it along with LP imo.

There would be some new regulations if they did release one however. Males only permitted for harvest and it would be kind of neat to see doe and fawn for instance out and about.
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk
deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

Foxtrotter wrote:I think their decision in not having a spring map could be based off of the fact the for the most part spring is birthing season and theres not a whole lot of species you can actually hunt in the spring.

That said I agree with willandrew that SC has the greatest spring feel to it along with LP imo.

There would be some new regulations if they did release one however. Males only permitted for harvest and it would be kind of neat to see doe and fawn for instance out and about.
Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be a hunting reserve....It could be one of those photo safaris; we could get the baby animal pictures and Doc could turn them into theHunter Calenders. :lol:

I Love Big Racks
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

NO NOT ANY MORE GREEN MAPS!!!!!! WE DO NOT HUNT IN THE SPRING UNLESS IT BE TURKEY WHICH YOU CAN ALSO KILL IN FALL!!! What I wish they would do instead is to
Fall-ize all the summer maps. Again hunting whitetails in the summer is the reason I don't hunt Whitehart, Loggers Point, Or settler Creeks that often. One more questions: WHat would be different from Summer reserve to spring reserve?
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”