TheHunter is losing details

Tim2000hunter

TheHunter is losing details

Post by Tim2000hunter »

Hi everyone!

I play TheHunter since 2012 and love that game because they're really taking care of small details.
Now I wanna show and explain you all details TheHunter lost lately on newer maps and in general.

AI Birds

Not long ago I made a post about missing AI Birds in the environment of Timbergold Trails.
Where are the Birds? I mean these wonderful AI birds which are flying around and making the environment even more beautiful.
You can hear soo many birds at Timbergold Trails but where are they??

AI Fishes

Same as birds. They are missing too on Timbergold Trails. You know when I walk along one of these beautiful rivers they look so empty. I just see these rocks underwater and that's it. As my dog swam through the water I realized there is something missing. Submerged plants, fishes anything that can make these lakes and rivers don't look so empty and boring.

Airplanes

For real where are they? Since we can play multiplayer they are missing. I loved it when I was hunting and I could hear a little noise from the sky and I looked up and it was one of these beautiful planes. That was just so nice and realistic but it's missing too now...

AI Mice (General small AI animals on the ground)

Like mice, scorpions and stuff. You remember these little mice which are running on the ground? They are missing too. It would be so cool when the dog reacts to them but first we need them back on Timbergold Trails or other maps.

Camping Sites

I miss them. The little camping sites like on Redfeather Falls or Whitehart Island. That was also a nice little feature.

As you can see TheHunter is losing more and more old features and details. Mostly realistic AI animals. But they add new details like anthills and so on. That's nice but we need these old details back because that is what makes games realistic. You can't just create terrain and add plants and lakes to it. That's not how it works. When you see small details in a game it becomes much more realistic and interesting.

I hope they will add some of these things again. Would be nice if maybe a developer sees this post.

Anyways have a great day! :)

Greetings
Tim2000hunter
Buckkiller4
Hunter

Re: TheHunter is losing details

Post by Buckkiller4 »

I agree with all of this.
1.The birds and fish I used to love seeing them fly and swim around.
2. Can't say anything about the planes, that was before my time.
3.The small animals on the ground were a nice touch. You could just look down and see them scurrying.
4. Where are the campsites anyway? They are on Whitehart island, LP, and RFF, but where are they on the other maps? they should really be added as it makes Fast traveling easier.

I wonder what other people think?
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

I still see the small animals on other maps, I don't know if they're just not there on Timbergold? I see them all the time. I was just thinking the other day, though, I miss the planes :)
Ash1302
Scout

Post by Ash1302 »

I agree.

Hunting towers could be added to the list as well.
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Post by MooseHunter330 »

I guess the removal of towers was a merketing choice.
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”