Night Hunting

Carlos2626

Night Hunting

Post by Carlos2626 »

Hi all,

every time i play bush rangers run i think it would be great if it was available to hunt at night with a spot light. it would be great if you could get rifle mounted spotlights to hunt foxes, roo, rabbits and hog. even better would be a vehicle mounted spot light that you or a multiplayer friend could use to scan for animals while you drive around the map. it could also bring 4WDing into the game? use GMS to keep your vehicle full of petrol?

also another of off topic thought for bush ranges run would be adding mobs of feral goats... it would be interesting coming across a mob of 100+ goats in a multiplayer game.

anyway just some thoughts! what do you guys think?

Cheers, Carlos2626
Miciuakan

Re: Night Hunting

Post by Miciuakan »

i have this idea for like 2 years ago ... but not only for Bushrangers run ... i think the Whitehart can be able to host some light projectors in the lakes area ( where is the first tower in the south part of the map ) also the Loggers point it have a very good spot near the Canyon and also inside the Canyon also the Redfeather Falls can be used for night time in the middle map u have hills places where to put some projectors ... i think it is a very good idea Carlos !
Miciuakan
Carlos2626

Post by Carlos2626 »

Yeah i think it would be great! multiplayer spotlighting would be very good fun. Im from Australia and 90% of the hunting we do is via spotlighting, i could imagine hirschfelden would be good for spotlighting with its fields also! i definitely think they should bring cars into the game and make the cars so you can upgrade parts and spotlights etc
Buckkiller4
Hunter

Post by Buckkiller4 »

I am against night hunting with a spotlight period. As this blinds most animals. In the US where I am, hunting after dark is illegal, especially with a spotlight. Because this blinds most animals, this would be unethical.
Carlos2626

Post by Carlos2626 »

i think it should be an option for Bushrangers run as and i think it would be very popular as a multiplayer game where someone can spotlight and the other can shoot.
remember its a game so i don't think there would be a problem if the US maps were able to be hunted at night. for example you wouldn't hunt polar bears but you can in the game....
caliber420
Hunter

Post by caliber420 »

Buckkiller4 wrote:I am against night hunting with a spotlight period. As this blinds most animals. In the US where I am, hunting after dark is illegal, especially with a spotlight. Because this blinds most animals, this would be unethical.
+1 I don't really care for it, except maybe non game animals like raccoons.
Carlos2626 wrote:i think it should be an option for Bushrangers run as and i think it would be very popular as a multiplayer game where someone can spotlight and the other can shoot.
remember its a game so i don't think there would be a problem if the US maps were able to be hunted at night. for example you wouldn't hunt polar bears but you can in the game....
We can hunt polar bears, it just takes a lot of money or years of putting in for tags. Then hiring an inuit guide.
https://www.instagram.com/stubborn_bowhunter/
“Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
thetommygunz
Spotter

Post by thetommygunz »

Ya its illegal in US and totally unethical to do spotlight hunting, and do night hunting for big game animals its bad enough there are players doing drive hunts in this game.

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”