Expand Hirschfelden!

Durin
Scout

Expand Hirschfelden!

Post by Durin »

Please expand Hirschfelden. It has so much potential for other species. Like mouflon, follow deer, hare, european beaver ...
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Expand Hirschfelden!

Post by caledonianblues »

I can't guarantee this will ever happen, but I can guarantee a joke from Fletchette about European beaver.

I love Hirschfelden and often think about how it would be to hunt other species there.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

"Follow" deer?! :lol:
Spoiler:

Durin
Scout

Post by Durin »

Sry fallow deer. Im german.
For me it would make the most sense. It might be the most loved map. If the graphics would be increased in this time like the cotw Hirschfelden it would be linke Christmas.
Durin
Scout

Post by Durin »

I think its not smart to introduce new maps and dont get them updated to a better engine. We deserve a better engine. Games have to evolve. Or they die out.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Durin wrote:I think its not smart to introduce new maps and dont get them updated to a better engine. We deserve a better engine. Games have to evolve. Or they die out.
There is a Hirschfelden reserve in a more modern and powerful engine. The engine is called "Apex" and the game is called "Call of the Wild". Unfortunately - as has been stated by the devs multiple times - you cannot just put "good old" Classic into another engine, a lot of assets would have to be rebuilt from scratch and that would come at high cost.
Image Image Image
Durin
Scout

Post by Durin »

There will be other hunting simulations with better engines. Please expand and update Hirschfelden. Let a new time begin. Start with the best map.

I know. I just started playing cotw. Its fun, but not the same. No trophy shots. No hunting lodge. And no to a lot of other stuff. I think it will cost a lot of money. But they have the unique chance, that they have the cotw engine. Its logical to start with Hirschfelden.

Sorry for beeing so blunt.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

It's only logical to start with Hirschfelden because it's what YOU want to be the most logical. Maybe someone else thinks Redfeather Falls is the most logical? Maybe others think Whitehart? Either way, like was said, do not expect any major graphics update to theHunter Classic or new engine. It has been stated by the Devs numerous times that it would be a monstrous task, one that may not work out very well from any standpoint. Take theHunter Classic for what it is, and enjoy it
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Durin wrote:There will be other hunting simulations with better engines...
We'll believe that when we see it. It's been 8 years & we haven't seen a formidable competitor.
And in the unlikely event that does happen, EW will then have to deal with it. Until then, I wouldn't expect any miracles. ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Expand some reserves ok, a few new animals ok, but the game and its engine must remain exactly the same one now. TheHunter classic has its great charme and no one should think to break the game. for people who dont like or love it as it is, thare are other choices like cowt or new incoming games with their new shiny engines

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”