New mission Scavenger Hunt

denver
Spotter

New mission Scavenger Hunt

Post by denver »

Don't know if this is a good idea or not :| . Would really like your opinions.

I was thinking that the hunter should do a mission that is a Scavenger Hunt and lasts about a week. The hunter could hide items from the store from small callers, equipment,trophy shots and decoys to tents,tree-stands, blinds and dogs (the dog could sit still in one spot). The larger and more costly the item the rarer it is. If u find an item it is yours to keep.

Would really like your opinions on my idea. Be honest but not cruel.

(This mission is based on the Valentines day mission where they placed teddy bears)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: New mission Scavenger Hunt

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Creative idea, but I don't think it would work. Either the scavenger hunt would be waaaaay too expensive for EW - they usually don't give away large items except for the top three of an event competition which means that only three players get it, out of thousands who participate. Or if they make the items really really really rare (like one in thousand players will find a tree stand or blind during the week), the people would complain and couldn't enjoy the "scavenger hunt".
Image Image Image
denver
Spotter

Re: New mission Scavenger Hunt

Post by denver »

Thanks for that Tanngnjostr. i didn't think about how it could to expensive and make players complain. Thanks for your opinion. :)

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”