Grizzly Bear Comp: David and Goliath

deerman30
Tracker

Grizzly Bear Comp: David and Goliath

Post by deerman30 »

I feel like the Grizzly bear needs to have some sort of competition. This is one of them. I don't expect it to be accepted in a short amount of time, but I expect something like this in the mean time.
Spoiler:
Harvest the highest scoring Grizzly Bear with any permitted Handgun under 20m

Highest score and shortest distance is the entry for the competition.

If this does get accepted, good luck! :twisted:

I Love Big Racks
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Grizzly Bear Comp: David and Goliath

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Highest score or shortest distance? If both were considered, you would have to find a formula to calculate the competition score - but I don't think that the current competition system supports those kinds of score calculations. You can use the highest score, or the shortest distance, or the highest score with a distance under 20m, but you cannot do things like score minus distance for example. At least that's what I think...

...add unspooked and not charging to the equation and it becomes a real challenge! ;)
Image Image Image
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Tanngnjostr wrote:...add unspooked and not charging to the equation and it becomes a real challenge! ;)
I was just going to say this! Highest scoring grizzly within 20m unspooked & not in a charging state. No equipment (stands, blinds, etc). That would be quite intense.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Hawkeye wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:...add unspooked and not charging to the equation and it becomes a real challenge! ;)
I was just going to say this! Highest scoring grizzly within 20m unspooked & not in a charging state. No equipment (stands, blinds, etc). That would be quite intense.
And of course you would have to wear a really large moustache while harvesting. Not a big deal for you, I know! :lol:
Image Image Image
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
And of course you would have to wear a really large moustache while harvesting. Not a big deal for you, I know! :lol:
If you don't have a large moustache, you might as well stay in the tent.

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”