Ingame mission interface

yet another hunter

Ingame mission interface

Post by yet another hunter »

Hello!
It would be cool to see which missions you can complete in current game and to have quick access to mission objectives list
For example:
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Re: Ingame mission interface

Post by DarkHunterXX »

I totally agree with you.

I was thinking,
If you join a hunt you can (only at a lodge, not at a tent because people could call animals towards there tent.) open your menu and activate missions and competitions.
And if you have left the lodge, you can only check which missions and competitions are active.
If you completed a mission you need to go back to the lodge to activate the next/new mission.

I sometimes just want to hunt to get some missions done, but i need to switch to my browser and check them. it's quit annoying.

I think this and many other people would agree with me.
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
AngryBadger
Tracker

Post by AngryBadger »

Well we have the hunter mate, it can track animals, tell you the sex, how much blood is left in them etc so it's pretty advanced. Why can't we integrate a mission screen as a function of the hunter mate?
Spacedeck

Post by Spacedeck »

Was going to post a thread about this, so I thought I'd have a search first. I'd love this idea to be implemented.

I just would like to have an easy to access list of missions that I can currently complete on the same hunt. Also the currently active Competitions would be nice.
Langskud

Post by Langskud »

Would be nice indeed!

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”