Weapons needed for missions sugestion

ChroMiuM Deejay

Weapons needed for missions sugestion

Post by ChroMiuM Deejay »

Hey guyz!

I see that for some missions we need to buy some weapons to proceed, My suggestion is...

When we need to buy a weapon, the game can give alternative options like 2 or 3 different options of weapons to complete that mission... instead of just 1... Like now, i was doing a reindeer mission ,and it asks for a Muzzleloader Inline .50 , maybe if we have more options we can get something that we really want instead of something that will be used only to complete the mission... =P I have seem the animations of that gun on youtube, looks really cool but nah,im not going to use it lol
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Weapons needed for missions sugestion

Post by Fletchette »

You can do the mission with a friend who has the required weapon, and they can shoot it for you. All you have to do is harvest it. I do this all the time for people, and it's how I met some of the people I play with most often.
Personal Bests...
ChroMiuM Deejay

Fletchette wrote:You can do the mission with a friend who has the required weapon, and they can shoot it for you. All you have to do is harvest it. I do this all the time for people, and it's how I met some of the people I play with most often.
Thanks for the hint... is that a bug that gonna be fixed soon or late? I hope not lol
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I can't imagine they'll change this, as it would effectively hinder what in my opinion is something that promotes the social aspect of theHunter. It would be a great shame if this changed.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

ChroMiuM Deejay wrote:
Fletchette wrote:You can do the mission with a friend who has the required weapon, and they can shoot it for you. All you have to do is harvest it. I do this all the time for people, and it's how I met some of the people I play with most often.
Thanks for the hint... is that a bug that gonna be fixed soon or late? I hope not lol
No, it's been that way since MP was introduced 3 years ago...I assume that's why missions explicitly say, "harvest" instead of kill like competition do. It greatly improves the MP social aspect of the game.
Personal Bests...
ChroMiuM Deejay

Hmm ok! Thanks for the infs... =D
Wolftracker
Spotter

Post by Wolftracker »

For me personally this is what annoys me the most with the game. It is so frustrating to spend hours and hours into a mission pack just to find out I can not complete it without spending more em$.

After having bought a membership so that I can hunt all species, and aquired a weapon that is allowed for the species in question, I still can not complete a mission pack without having one specific item. It seems to me to be greedy of the Company that I need to spend even more em$ in order to complete a mission pack. My suggestions are:

Traveling mission packs - should be about exploring cool places in the maps. If people see lots of animals during their travel that they can not hunt they will get incentive to purchase a license or membership.
Species mission packs - should be about the species. If people purchase the license and right weapon they should be able to finish the pack
Weapon mission pack - all weapon specific missions should go here. Of course this category would need a membership or license to hunt all animals allowed for the weapon in question.
Ammo / gear missions - (nosler im looking at you!) a broad mission category, which would be suitable for players with lots of weapons and gear.

Or at least like the OP says give us some viable options of weapons, not a specific single one.

CAmulieman
Tracker

Post by CAmulieman »

I understand the {social} aspect of MP. I have enjoyed theHunter for a couple of years or so, and don't have hardly anyone I want to ask to hunt w/me. Am I rare?

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”