bear and hog feeders

insub
Hunter

bear and hog feeders

Post by insub »

i couldnt find anyone on the forums asking for this before sorry if someone brought this up before... i was thinking it would be nice to have a one time bait fee that gives me unlimited bait. it could be one fee for each feeder or something along those lines. i really dont want to feel like i am being forced to put an unlimited amount of money into a game until either it goes bankrupt or i cant put anymore into it. i would hate to have feeders sitting there empty because i cant afford the imaginary food for a game i have already put hundreds into. the amount of money ppl put into bait is probably a ridiculous amount idk but it would be yet another way EW could show their loyal customer base it isnt just trying to get everything they can from them :)
Daugr
Scout

Re: bear and hog feeders

Post by Daugr »

well, I know a some ppl wo just buy their bait for the feeder just with gm$ so they don't really need their em$ for it ...
insub
Hunter

Post by insub »

there are only so many missions to get gm$ with before you havew to spend em$ to unlock them again.seems like a revolving door in my wallet.

i would much rather just pay one price and get unlimited bait... i would still go fill up the feeder, or they can start giving gm$ for trophy harvests. i think that would also help offset the out of pocket costs
JayMisanthrope
Tracker

Post by JayMisanthrope »

For 8 bucks you can reset your missions and earn plenty of GM to purchase feed. I have never did the math but would venture to say you would be able to keep feeders full for some time this way if only filling feeders when you actually plan to use them.
insub
Hunter

Post by insub »

JayMisanthrope wrote:For 8 bucks you can reset your missions and earn plenty of GM to purchase feed. I have never did the math but would venture to say you would be able to keep feeders full for some time this way if only filling feeders when you actually plan to use them.
8 bucks adds up its it never has an end... i have 4 feeders one for each species available and i hunt them a good bit. im still working on spotting and tracking, im starting to realize just how much its going to cost to keep these feeder full for hunts. lol
JayMisanthrope
Tracker

Post by JayMisanthrope »

insub wrote:
JayMisanthrope wrote:For 8 bucks you can reset your missions and earn plenty of GM to purchase feed. I have never did the math but would venture to say you would be able to keep feeders full for some time this way if only filling feeders when you actually plan to use them.
8 bucks adds up its it never has an end... i have 4 feeders one for each species available and i hunt them a good bit. im still working on spotting and tracking, im starting to realize just how much its going to cost to keep these feeder full for hunts. lol
I don't use the feeders until I am in a comp or trying to complete a mission. I have 9 feeders total and keep them full with GMs when I want to use them. The rest of the time is stalking and stands, once you get used to the animals behaviors you can hunt them just as easy as with a feeder.

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”