Variation in call cadnece.

SloughCrew

Variation in call cadnece.

Post by SloughCrew »

It gets annoying to listen to the exact same call cadence every time you use a call. Whether it is an elk bugle or a mallard call, any call that uses air to create noise should not sound exactly the same every time. The doe bleat comes from a can, therefore there is little room for variation. However, 4 or 5 different pre-programmed call recordings, for calls that are used by blowing air, could create much more realism in the game. And it would become far less annoying to listen to.
Map1
Hunter

Re: Variation in call cadnece.

Post by Map1 »

Yeah I think there should be something like calling skills for every caller. Or different callers for one Animal. We have the Bleat and the Grunt Caller for the Deers. But there are so many other callers for Moose, Elk or Turkeys.
Countryhunter7
Tracker

Post by Countryhunter7 »

+1
M0UNTAINMAN
Scout

Post by M0UNTAINMAN »

I can't stand the monotonous tone of the box call. There are so many different sounds a skilled caller can make with a box from yelps like we have, to kee-kees, cutts, clucks, cackles, purrs. Would make it so much more realistic and engaging, especially if different birds responded to different calls like IRL, adding some challenge.
Ash1302
Scout

Post by Ash1302 »

+1
Hogtracker

Post by Hogtracker »

When I hunt deer, I use a grunt during the rut, a bleat during the early season. But there is one call that I use all the time and that is the snort-wheeze. It is the most effective deer call ever used. Rattling is ok, if there are to many bucks in the area and not enough does to provide. However, it does get their attention.

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”