Fix Existing Callers

MoonpieSpotlight
Hunter

Fix Existing Callers

Post by MoonpieSpotlight »

I don't mean effectiveness, there are bug reports already on that. I mean like the goose call that sounds like an amateur blowing the call, horrible. That would never bring a goose down. Same with ducks, same with a lot of them. The elk call is probably the best, but the weak reindeer rattle is pathetic. To be honest that rattle should also work on most antlered deer.
M0UNTAINMAN
Scout

Re: Fix Existing Callers

Post by M0UNTAINMAN »

I'll add the grunt call and the box call to this list. The grunt call sounds like a bad duck call or like it's being used by someone who has never used a grunt. The box call is just so monotonous. There needs to be variation to the rhythm and cadence. And, yes, the rattler should work for all deer. I use pretty much the exact same rattler for whitetail. How long have people been requesting rattling antlers?
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

I also find the reindeer caller too quit to be believeable.
Also this type of caller should only work during the mating season?
Code: Select all
SloughCrew

Post by SloughCrew »

I agree, the majority of calls need an overhaul, as well as variety of cadences within each call. The ability to cut, and purr a turkey call, different types of feeding chuckles and hail calls for the duck calls. The predator jackrabbit call is unlike any rabbit in distress call Ive ever heard.
Countryhunter7
Tracker

Post by Countryhunter7 »

+1
vittring
Tracker

Post by vittring »

I agree.
Also meanwhile they totally remake the callers, add more different sounds for each call so it's more variety. It's less boring in game!
And add some new duplicates, that we can use for variety just to easy boredom of same caller all the time. (More em$ *hint* *hint*)

If you are a hunter and use a caller, record it and send it to developers so they can add it to the game.
I saw some video on youtube where they were using callers to record sound but they had to do it with trail and error. Help them!

If you are a developer reading this, how about making a competition?
The 20 best recorded callers will be added to the game and the ones who sent the recoding get the new callers for free.
Ash1302
Scout

Post by Ash1302 »

+1

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”