Another way to make elk hunting fun!

extremebowhunter12
Hunter

Another way to make elk hunting fun!

Post by extremebowhunter12 »

So I would love to see elk diaphragm calls like this one here, also these could work by having them equipped like a pouch item, then you put it in your mouth when you click like a call and you take it out the same way too, then instead of clicking you could press "f"(or whistle key) but with this call in our mouth we don't whistle we mew like a cow elk like the diaphragm is supposed to do. then you could use this call to stop elk coming in, but you would be able to do this with you bow drawn back. This is what I do in real life for elk hunting and I would love to see it in the hunter, I always when elk hunting have my bugle and a cow elk diaphragm ready in my mouth for use any sec. This could be a call not for long range like bugle, but just short range, nor should this call take up much space at all. Like .5 max in my opinion, irl I have a pocked on my shirt I put it in, sometimes I don't realize its there at all. What do you guys think, let me know! ;)
REAPNASTY
Hunter

Re: Another way to make elk hunting fun!

Post by REAPNASTY »

AGREED!!!!A cow call would be awesome for coaxing that big bull in.
extremebowhunter12
Hunter

yeah, they come in handy, a bugle is really nice to use while hunting elk and getting them bulls fired up, but it helps to also have both and really get that bull comin in.
Prohunter48

Post by Prohunter48 »

i totally agree, great idea.
extremebowhunter12
Hunter

thanks for the support!
BigGameHunter7

Post by BigGameHunter7 »

I said the same thing but someone said the bugle can be used as an cow call, and I said there is no way that, that could happen.
extremebowhunter12
Hunter

you can do it in a way but it sounds bad and I wouldn't do it irl unless I didn't have a cow call on me. so yeah I would love to see these calls. heck they could even make it so you can buy just a plain bugle and when you have the diaphragm in your mouth, you can use that elk bugle and make a different sound than the bugle we have now, most likely a more realistic sound, as diaphragms sound more realistic. I will add more as im short on time, but they can really take elk hunting and lures pretty far and add realism and make money off it.

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”