Bear spray!

extremebowhunter12
Hunter

Re: Bear spray!

Post by extremebowhunter12 »

Dont have it spray like that, but differently held, its meant to spray a wall in between the hunter and the bear. Also that bear cant win, it got stuck on a fence and now it smells like deer urine :lol: Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... WnACum4SJs See how it was held.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

I know what a bear spray means, i was only joking! ;)
Spoiler:

extremebowhunter12
Hunter

Post by extremebowhunter12 »

I know, it was more for the people who take you seriously :lol:
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Are such peoples around?! :roll:
Spoiler:

Renier Cronje
Hunter

Post by Renier Cronje »

I actually like this idea too! They could use the same type of animation used by the wind indicator at the moment, but just tweak it a little so the smoke/mist doesn't just go up in the air, but actually towards a target area with force. Also, they can probably add another slot in your inventory purposely built just to hold your bear spray. You can then assign a hot key to it and when pressed it will instantly or VERY fast pop up your bear mace ready for bear face!
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Renier Cronje wrote:I actually like this idea too! They could use the same type of animation used by the wind indicator at the moment, but just tweak it a little so the smoke/mist doesn't just go up in the air, but actually towards a target area with force. Also, they can probably add another slot in your inventory purposely built just to hold your bear spray. You can then assign a hot key to it and when pressed it will instantly or VERY fast pop up your bear mace ready for bear face!
I think it's a great idea too, and I like your additions. The one I have clips right on your belt so it's very fast to pull out and use. Thankfully, I haven't had to.

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”