bear caller

BCKidd

Re: bear caller

Post by BCKidd »

Doc should sell "Blood scent" for the new brown bear. Interesting that I've read here that the predator call works for bear we have now. Was told when I started playin' that it didn't so, I ain't ever used it for bear, coyotes yes. Good to know. I'll have to try it. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
villethx
Outfitter

Post by villethx »

BCKidd wrote:Doc should sell "Blood scent" for the new brown bear. Interesting that I've read here that the predator call works for bear we have now. Was told when I started playin' that it didn't so, I ain't ever used it for bear, coyotes yes. Good to know. I'll have to try it. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Oh. It dont work in-game i meant it works IRL :D
"Only dead man have seen end of war"
USMC
Always Faithful
Reaper
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

villethx wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Doc should sell "Blood scent" for the new brown bear. Interesting that I've read here that the predator call works for bear we have now. Was told when I started playin' that it didn't so, I ain't ever used it for bear, coyotes yes. Good to know. I'll have to try it. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

So there I was callin' with the predator caller... waitin' and waitin, callin' and a callin'.... Just kiddin'. Thanks for making it clear. :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
villethx
Outfitter

Post by villethx »

BCKidd wrote:
villethx wrote:

BCKidd.

So there I was callin' with the predator caller... waitin' and waitin, callin' and a callin'.... Just kiddin'. Thanks for making it clear. :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.
No problem :) But you can try it, and hope there is bug and bear starts come at you :)
"Only dead man have seen end of war"
USMC
Always Faithful
Reaper
Erkin

Post by Erkin »

With the lack of lure and yell of bear, I found that it's not fun to hunt bear. We are reduced to following its tracks, without tactic.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Erkin wrote:With the lack of lure and yell of bear, I found that it's not fun to hunt bear. We are reduced to following its tracks, without tactic.
How is luring an animal to you more tactical than following it? In fact you really only need tactics and skills if there is no caller.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Erkin

Post by Erkin »

Because you can anticipate his movements and plan your position in function of wind,topography (etc.) and not only follow tracks.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Well if tracking was easier then why would people use lures all the time? When you are tracking the animal has the advantage, because you never really know where it is. It can spook any time. When you are luring an animal you know the position from, you have full control over what is happening.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
hunterofwolves

Post by hunterofwolves »

villethx wrote:
Faran wrote:There is no way to call in bear. In fact, they never call in any way either. There has been talk about a bear bait though. We'll see what happens.
Yes there is, but they dont answer they just start coming at you. Predator caller is also for bears, they should upgrade it little bit.
Your correct, they should make the predator call for all predators. They use them like that in real life too, look up bear calls. It has info about them, and it also says, PREDATOR CALLS. Maybe they could upgrade it for predators since its irl and Bears are predators. deeerrrr
Big Daddy
Scout

Post by Big Daddy »

No, they shouldn't.

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”