Predictions for 2017 - Revisited

AmbushPredator
Scout

Predictions for 2017 - Revisited

Post by AmbushPredator »

Back in Dec 14th 2016, I put up my predictions for 2017. I'm going to revisit them here, and see how I did:

Most Likely: Mountain lion in RFF/lynx in Hemmaldal. I think with the stunning success of wolves, then this fan favourite must surely be next in line. Missed, but not by much! Bobcats were a superb addition, and surely pave the way for re skins next year?

Least Likely: Crocs in BRR/alligators in RGB. I think the game mechanics of something that could dive would be very hard to crack. Spot on, sadly. Would be a great addition to the new Piccabeen Bay reserve, though.

Personally Wanted: Scrub bulls in BRR. It’s time we had another large animal, and another bovine, and BRR really, really needs some love. It’s my absolute favourite place to hunt pigs and would suit scrub bulls much better than water buffalo – the existing WRR buffalo model would be a good starting point for a reskin, too. Well, I got my wish (sort of) with the two new bovines, water buffalo and banteng.
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Re: Predictions for 2017 - Revisited

Post by baloo.the.dog »

Sadly I predict panthers in tgt and maybe rff....... I hope something different though.
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!

Return to “Animal Suggestions”