Animals for Piccabeen Bay

Stealthhunter
Tracker

Animals for Piccabeen Bay

Post by Stealthhunter »

When hunting at Piccabeen i feel there are aot of the animals but thet arre all the same or similar. I was thinking that the beachs swamp and forest might need another animal or 2.

I was think dingoes for the beach area and maybe forest area close to beach. This would remind everyone of the largest sand island in the world Fraser island just off the coast of Queensland.

Some ducks or a croc for the swamps to put another animal in there. If they added crocs thy could also add water buffalo that crocs have killed or make i so you can see croc kill a water buffalo.

Cassowary for the forest and maybe beach area. Add another dangerous animal to map other then water buffalo and the common feral hog.

Please comment on what you think :)
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Animals for Piccabeen Bay

Post by caledonianblues »

Dingoes could be fun to hunt and I would love to see a waterfowl species added at some point too.

I don't expect to see crocodiles in theHunter any time soon, although I'm sure they'd be pretty popular. They're not a species I'd have much interest in hunting. That being said, you could make some nice Mick Dundee trophy shots with the outback gear on :)
nomad

Post by nomad »

caledonianblues wrote:you could make some nice Mick Dundee trophy shots with the outback gear on :)
I'd probably buy the outback gear just for that.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Crocs and ducks = no
Cassowary and Dingos = yes
and i would remove the Hogs .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DYEUZ wrote:Crocs and ducks = no
Cassowary and Dingos = yes
and i would remove the Hogs .
Yep, that would make the new reserve a bit more down under. I agree also to remove the hogs, there are enough places to hunt Christmas ham. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Thanks for your comments guys. Just seeing which animals are wanted more. I know i could have down a poll but then i wouldn't know who would like what. For me personally i would choose Dingoes and Cassowary. I wouldn't mind having ducks and maybe crocs, but would probably get a bit bored of them after a while. And yea what you said DYEUZ, i do agree that hogs should be removed as they are in a lot of maps. I do know hogs live in the swampy areas up the North of Australia but i am getting sick of hunting them in so many maps.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Kentuckyhunter97

Post by Kentuckyhunter97 »

Personally I would do away with hogs. Feral cats and dingoes are definitely in Piccabeen and BRR. Also upping the spawn on Rusa and Sambar because I only find buffalo and banteng
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

I'd LOVE crocodiles, and alligators for Rougarou. Even if they're just ambient, floating in the water, maybe doing a lunge/splash animation at herbivores that get close (and maybe spooking them) it'd be awesome. Angry logs all the way!

That said, for Piccabean I def. feel that something's missing. There's a lot of potential there. I am one of the few that LIKES the hogs. It makes it feel more real, to me, and I don't mind seeing them at all. Maybe hearing them... :lol:

I'd say it's missing something smaller. I've never really been a fan of small game, but it does feel like it's missing some fowl or something.

Could always add the infamous, deadly drop bears to those trees, too... ;)
srb2012
Spotter

Post by srb2012 »

I dont think dingos are a good idea as dingos are not hunted rather moved to a more uninhabited area if they pose any problems. i'd rather like to hunt feral dogs in varying colours resembling the differing wolf and coyote species as well as feral cats again with varying colours ranging in small to bobcat size felines, these 2 animals are more of a pest than the dingo and being a native as well
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

A peaceful animal, emu :D

Return to “Animal Suggestions”