Thylacine for Piccabeen Bay?

Seiska
Tracker

Thylacine for Piccabeen Bay?

Post by Seiska »

I know that it is an extinct species, but it is a VERY recently extinct animal. They've been extinct from the mainland of Australia and New Guinea for about 2,000 years, but held on in Tasmania until the 1930's. The last captive died in 1936.

Since the EHR is inspired by locations, and the thylacine seemed to favor the more tropical environment, theHunter could bring back life to this marsupial on its newest reserve?
I highly doubt that it would ever be seriously considered, and there is a whole question of ethically hunting an animal that is indeed, extinct. But it be could interesting! An interesting topic of discussion at the very least. :P
Last edited by Seiska on December 14th, 2017, 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I’ll have dirt on my feet and stars in my eyes.
I’ll be in the forest where the earth comes alive."
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: Thylacine for Piccabean Bay?

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

You might of had a better shot at this when it comes to Primal, but I wouldn’t expect to see this in the main game. TheHunter deals with real life and current animals to hunt, not animals that are no longer with us. Just speaking the truth.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Perfect match for the 7mm Raptor. We could hunt it down Willem Dafoe style!

You're right, I can't imagine this being added. Interesting species though, nonetheless.
RabbitEast

Post by RabbitEast »

Interesting.. I remember i saw it on the animal documentary show on this Thylacine couple months back where it is supposed to be an extinct animal, however the trackers found evidence of their footprints in Australia and they are so excited about it. It seems they are still ongoing on the search for this extinct animal since evidence of their footprints re-surfaced. It is really an extraordinary find if the so-called extinct Thylacine still lives. I would love to see one of them too!
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

It'd be cool to find some tracks, now and again, Bigfoot-style!
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Re: Thylacine for Piccabeen Bay?

Post by MooseHunter330 »

Ain't that the Tasmanian Tiger thing? Like from the movie the hunter?
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

MooseHunter330 wrote:Ain't that the Tasmanian Tiger thing? Like from the movie the hunter?
That is exactly what that is, the Tasmanian Tiger. That still picture is taken from a film that was made back in the 30's I think. I've seen the film, those friggin' things can open their mouths incredibly far, almost as tho' they disconnect their jaws some how. It was a very interesting vid. A youtube search might work. I've also heard about what RabbitEast says, that they may not be extinct after all. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
james990
Outfitter

Post by james990 »

It has made the news a few times down here. A few months back they supposedly got one on a trail camera but it was to blurry to tell. Then this week there was one about scientist genetically bringing them back from a lab. Plenty of youtube videos as well if you want to do your own research. Some people swear there life savings on what they have seen.
JJ74
Tracker

Post by JJ74 »

um...................?

Return to “Animal Suggestions”